Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What will you name the Suikoden V hero your first playthrough?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shiro!

:)
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Apparently Njord does things the same way. I personally use strange names or even letter combinations because really the name doesn't matter to me. I'll probably end up naming him Mikey or something like that. Just because every now and then I like to name the heroes after myself.
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What will i name my hero V on the first playthrough?

THE SAME AS THE SECOND PLAYTHROUGH!! OO i'm good! haha ok

well i will name him as i name all my characters Zeal. If you don't know it means to do with great desire, and i think Zeal always fits for heroes. also because the Zealots, because they were a resistance group.....i forgot who against......o well. Seems to fit with Suikodens

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like naming people things that are spelled one way, but sound different when said... like one time I named one of the heroes "Nxxn" which is pronounced "Nee-shan" or "Jumize" which is "Juma". Not sure why, but it just amuses me. Like naming someone "Rajumas" and saying it is pronounced "Bubbah". Screws with peoples heads, I tell ya :lol:
Teioh

Heavenfang

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Usually I've named main characters as Garion. So I might as well name HeroV as Garion too, unless there's some official name.

969 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Frey, 'cause I like Norse mythology.
Makumaku

The Flying Squirrel Batallion

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll probably go with my name, or Josee.

I used to name all the heros of games after myself, until I played Pokemon a while back, I randomly put in Josee, and it sounds kind of cool to me, so I tend to use that now.

On my second playthrough, I'll probably name him something stupid, like "I'm Stupid", or something like that. It's always funny to see people shout about how stupid they are in the middle of an epic moment.

(sweet sig coming, not so soon, as my main computer bit the dust)
Lord_Tiberus661

White Wolf Army

-21593 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i am not sure about this. i will either name him joshua, after myself, or timias. i dont know where i got this name from, but it sounded pretty cool as a hero, so i generally use on of the two.i might come up eith a new name though, these ones are getting boring and redundent.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as of right now im thinking Fei Hung (Wong Fei Hung)...he's a chinese hero and is a martial arts master...plus there have been tons and tons of tv series and movies with a character as him...

or maybe Yao Shi (Huang Yao Shi) a character from Legend of Condor Heroes...

but of course when SV does come out ill prolly have another fitting name...

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think either Cyo or Wil. I always name my hero Wil though. XD
MariGreywords

The White Wind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mmm . . . hero names? I can do this . . . really! I can! My first instinct is to name him Adonis . . . since I tend to use the name Adonis on A LOT of forums, and as one of my MAJOR ongoing characters in Battle.net and Offline roleplay.

I've also got the urge to go with the Persona 2 names. Baofu . . mmm . . . Or, you can go fire-licious like Tatsuya's primary persona, and name him Apollo! But . . . Baofu . . . mmm . . .

"Let's be positive!" ~Amano Maya

"Ok, so I bleed orange-flavored Jell-O. Big deal!" ~AdonisVaMPHuNT
Sancho147

109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i will probably use kilmana, dont know why though, just thought it up and it kinda stuk. oh and it is pronounced like kealmana, i just had to work with it so it fits. if not that one i will probably use bill, short for william and after myself of course.
Shining_Wizard19

Falenian Security Forces

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well as long as we get a UK release my hero will be named either Cav (my nickname) or Shynn, which I just think is a cool name, same with Shu. So its gonna be one of them, maybe all 3 if i play it through 3 times

The Captain Of The Watch
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Teioh wrote:
Usually I've named main characters as Garion. So I might as well name HeroV as Garion too, unless there's some official name.

If you got that name from where I think, all I have to say is that those are some amazing books.
Deirdre

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think I'll name mine "Shiroi" (means white in Japanese, matches his hair lol, guess it kinda corresponds with the light of the sun rune, etc. too)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: