Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who is the enemy of the Star Dragon Sword?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps he is going after a previous owner of the Star Dragon Sword. the owner who precedes Viktor! Aye, it could happen!

There was a guy/gal who wielded the Star Dragon Sword and would keep it in the dark...like the Cave of Winds! And he was resentful of this and was venting his rage on Viktor and Edge. Plus the fact that Viktor annoyed him.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought that Kahn sealed Neclod's soul? Or was it when Viktor "thumped" Neclord with the Star Dragon Sword did that kill, defeat, re-kill, er whatever Neclord?

If his soul, a very dark one at that, was sealed counldn't there be the slightest chance that though some Sindarian ritual known to a few people, that could bring Neclord back. Just theorizing, but Windy last known is missing in action. We know that she knows a lot of secret stuff. Maybe she knows something about bringing back sealed souls. It would be an intersting side quest or what have you in Suikoden 5 if there ever is one. Windy and Neclord both making a comeback in 5, not a lot of people would see that one coming.

Sure, it would anger a lot of people, but to me I'd be like, dang, what do I have to do to totally get rid of this vampire and this annoying witch? It would make me want to hit him with every 4th level attack spell I had.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that might be true...given that the Star Dragon Sword is truly after Neclord. But what if he doesn't care about Neclord?

Most likely, Windy is alive. After all, she has the Front Gate Rune, making her pretty much an immortal. Windy did a whole lot of destroying, like Ted's village and the Lycanthrope Village. maybe Windy destroyed the village of the Star Dragon Sword? My educated guess is that Windy is hiding out somewhere in Toran and the Star Dragon Sword wants vengeance on her, not Neclord!

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I thought that Kahn sealed Neclod's soul?

Quote:
given that the Star Dragon Sword is truly after Neclord

Nope and nope. The Star Dragon Sword is not truly after any one thing in particular, and didn't show any more enthusiasm in defeating Neclord than it did in fighting Viktor.

Also Neclord is dead. Not sealed. Dead. The technique Khan used was to seal him in the way that he couldn't use his dopplegang technique. Not to seal his soul. Neclord was defeated and his dead.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kahn sealed Neclord's Doppleganger technique and prevent him from teleporting away, Star Dragon Sword allowed regular weapons to harm him, and Sierra deactivated the Blue Moon Rune to prevent any casting of spells.

Neclord is very much dead-- end of story.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

who knows, maybe there's a villain named in Suikoden IV who'll be that enemy SDS is looking for down south. South to the Island Nations maybe.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Foe... I have two theories. It could be Viktor. Very possible. Another likely candidate is Sierra herself.

SD sword knows Sierra, and SD sword is a vampire slaying sword. The whole purpose of the Night rune is that it allows undead to exist. Sierra, the leader of all vampires could just be this foe. Maybe the Night Rune's foe is simply the Blue moon rune. He probably couldn't stand the idea that there's another rune that can determine the live and death of vampires...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: