Suikoden Unique and Illusional Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Castlevania: Viktor's Quest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The-Traitor-McDohl

Shi Shi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Castlevania: Viktor's Quest Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't you folks think it would be nifty if Konami created a cross promotional game that chronicled Viktor's vampire hunting with Castlevania style gameplay?
They could use that story about Viktor saving Edge's sister from a Vampire.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well yeah i guess it would be a bit cool to say the least as long as you can use the star dragon sword (zodiac sword) and maybe use its night rune powers and if you do save edge's sister i hope that we could play as him because he's cool.

Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Recent Castlevania games - Involves a beautiful feminine silver haired man travelling through a haunting castle with music for each section as he slashes through flesh and bone in a rain of blood.

Castlevania Viktor - Involves a muscular never waxed, never shaved, never gotten a decent haircut or any good clothes man running through a castle at full speed and stabbing at his opponents strongly until he runs back so he can loot the bodies. Music will just be him humming and going "dun DUH NUN!"

ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think aisuru just came up with the best game ever!!!

Random Castle Dweller : thank you for sav.. .. hey wait I'm not *Stab*
Viktor : Zombies sure are chatty nowadays
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahah I could easily picture this. But it would be played probally on a hand held counsel like most of the weird sidestory type games.

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If it ever became real i hope you could fight neclord as a boss,dont you guys think thats cool?

Shikai

White Paradox

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hahaha

I might have to try to make something like this with GameMaker. Or I feel lazy, disregard the Castelvania aspect all together and make it for RPG Maker. ..
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cool idea but why have Viktor alone you can add Flik,Edge and of course the Stardragon sword and who ever else to fill out the group like vampire hunter Kahn from Suikoden2. I can almost hear stardragon sword saying his usual chatter of running people down and showcasing his ego like always that was funny stuff in the first 3 suikoden when he always insulted his human weilder,poor Edge how long can he cope with it,Viktor and stardragon sword had plenty of classical clashes of their egos.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Cool idea but why have Viktor alone you can add Flik,Edge and of course the Stardragon sword and who ever else to fill out the group like vampire hunter Kahn from Suikoden2.

That would be a great addition to ther game. It would be an amazing game!

Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Interesting, but it sounds like it would be a pretty short game. Maybe that could be a part of a game about Flik and Victor's adventures post-SII. Hmm...that could include the Higheast Rebellion. I've always wanted to see that in a game. Maybe after that they could travel to Kanakan or the Nameless Lands...
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i wouldnt like it...i wouldnt want Suikoden spinoffs to become a hack and slash clone...

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like that but not as Castlevania.When I think Castlevania I think 2D side-scroller.The game would be better if it was a cross between Devil May Cry and Kingdom Hearts. There would be jokes and sarcasim then a gothic castle filled with monsters.Plus you can add puzzles like in Kingdom Hearts were Victor would bust a wall down like the Beast did in that game.Filk could be there with an option you choose if you want him to use his sword which is weaker than Victors or to charge his rune same for when you meet Edge(I think he used fists before the sword)

You could fight Neclord a few brides that monster he made in S2 zombies.Get some smart ass dialouge from the Zodiac sword. I hope the producers read here.

CLERKS
codemasterda

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Could be a hit, you never know hehe.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is just very silly and funny at the same time, I'm not really that into horror kind of games, but I think it would be really cute to see Viktor the bear as a hero in a noble quest.

It would also be nice to see Suikoden break a little bit from the RPG sector.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: