Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[contains 1 S4 spoiler] Windy is "Jeane"! (theory)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Either way, here's a fact that would play against the theory.

In S2, Leknaat appears in front of all the 108 SoDs to give Riou the 4th spell of the Bright Shield. Considering she's blind, a mere visual disguise wouldn't trick her, she would most certainly feel the presence of Windy.

All the way to the edge of this world
Maken

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

a veeeery good theory Njord but NOOO , cause we all know that Sindarians travel from I place to another and the know the sense of direction "right" , but Raura and Hortez VII are the opposite , they don't no any sense of direction .
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maken wrote:
a veeeery good theory Njord but NOOO , cause we all know that Sindarians travel from I place to another and the know the sense of direction "right" , but Raura and Hortez VII are the opposite , they don't no any sense of direction .

Well maken I don't really remember reading anywhere that Sindarians do or don't have any sense of direction.

Then how would you be sure about the sense of direction of the Sindarians, I for myself really don't have any idea of their sense of direction and I wouldn't even think that anyone knows about it either.

Therefore, until you give us any evidence about Sindarians having a right sense of direction your point on this theory being a false one wouldn't be that much true either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: