Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who do you want MORE of? More intrigue, more exploitation, more myster

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goodspeed87

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Who do you want MORE of? More intrigue, more exploitation, m Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Suikoden made more Gaidens, which characters' adventures would you like to see much more of? Which Suikoden characters' secrets intrigue you the most? Answer me this.

For me, it's always Hanzo. I think his mystery makes him such a legendary character. He's epic! I mean friggin' come on, the other Ninja's are so weak compared to this man's intensity. There's only a glimpse, and I think that's captured my interest real well.

I want more of this character, among others.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Baz Von Steinitz

The Chaos Order

120743 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that it would be very good to hear more of some characters like Yuber or Albert Silverberg, and I think more intrigue would be great I really love Suikoden 3 for the story that was very interesting and full of plots and intrigues but as I say before I would like to see 1 suikogaiden (in US :p) about Yuber or Albert or even Sierra :twisted: well lets wait for Konami

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pepe

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure this is a common answer, or will be, but Clive and Elza, as well as the Howling Voice Guild (that's it, right?), since, to me, he's the man. An overhyped character, I know, but i loved him when I first played through S1 all those years ago, and I'll still like him when the final Suikoden comes out.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to see more of Geddoe and his mercenary team. I'd like to see them on another adventure. I thought the chemistry between them all was perfect, and they make for good story-telling. Geddoe's chapters in Suikoden 3 were the most enjoyable for me.
Geddoe is laconic, yet, when he speaks, he makes it count. He's had a long life, and I think he's a good candidate for expansion. His whole team still have their own mysterious backgrounds that could be elucidated upon.

I'd like to see Duke and company return as well. I thought they made really good rivals for Geddoe's team. I'd like to know how their rivalry began.

They're all fun characters, and a spin-off highlighting some more of their missions would be great. I have no hope for one, though. It's very doubtful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: