Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What? No crush for the 4th? [Spoilers]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rico & Fred??? I wonder... :?

From what i heard, Rico is related to Sancho, so no surprise she was serving Fred, a Maximillian... Just family tradition
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea I know it is old thread but I was playing SIV recently and got Millay and Gretchen's confessions. I think they are further proves that Millay have crush on HeroIV.
So you know that almost every person is answering second question(this "What do you think about Hero") with something like that: He is good/kind/ strong person.
So Millay's answer is: "No comment!!!"<-- with those exclamation marks:)
And Gretchen's answer to first question(About someone who is making trouble) is: "It is Millay. When she opens her mouth she only speaks about Sir Hero". Remember that Gretchen and Millay are always standing together so they know each other pretty well. Oh and there is of course this comment in comment box from Millay saying that Hero is soooo wonderful person:).
I think all those things show almost for sure that she had crush on Hero-well I think it is shown rather clear for such undeveloped characters.

Earhbound Spirits

453 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with KKG, Millay's crush was quite evident. One could suspect that Gretchen too was kind of interested...on a side note, isn't it weird that the characters that know Hero4 better are less affectionate to him compared to the other stars? Sure, they're friendly, but kind of distant at the same time.

Are we going to blame this on S4 "non-existant character development"? :roll:

fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aldo had a man-crush on Ted.

...but as for the hero4 aka Lazlo

In my best Cosmo impression: "Who coud love me."

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for that KKG. I didn't see all the confessions for everyone, since i didn't bother to see that. there were lots that i would have liked to see in person, but i can't right now. And no, i won't look it up at GameFaqs. Not yet anyways.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: