Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Could the guys in the naval uniforms be the villians?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Could the guys in the naval uniforms be the villians? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With the young guy in red, talking with an old guy in white, sounds like they are the opposing army in this game, similar to Kooluk maybe, the young guy in red reminds me of Troy alot.

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They reminded me of some bad guy army people , but they do seem like kulook soldiers and also falena is right next to the kulook area, but kulook was defeated when hero 4 and company beat them senseless , so they probabally wouldn't be kooluk people but maybe descendants.
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, but what I am thinking is, do they look like the Gaien Officer? - purely my personal opinion, thanks! :P
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All I know is that the troops wear red barrets, right? That's gotta mean something..............or not.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the guy who stabs Rionne is seen talking with the guy in red...

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That guy who stabbed Rionne seemed like a spy of sorts.

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The guy who stabbed Rionne looked kinda like Mike from S3 without glasses. Although, it would probably take place too early to be him. Either way, this story just keeps getting more an more fascinating!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: