Suikoden United and Illegal Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What name did you christen your hero?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breeze

Whispering Winds

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's Mars. Mars has two moons, Phobos and Deimos. ;) They are pathetic things that remind me a lot of potatoes... [/offtopic]

On a more on-topic note, I do remember the name of my brother's army in Suikoden: Crimson. I can't remember the reason for it, though, though I can guess pretty easily...

What do you think are my strengths and weaknesses?
Jillia Blight

Servants of the Lost Queen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's see...I've played all of the games now, so I can do this.

Suikoden I
Hero: The first time I played, Main. An inside joke my friends and I made up when playing some other RPG with a nameless hero. Every time after that, it was Tir to go with the novel.
Castle: Originally, Dragon Castle, just like a lot of people. I think my last playthrough, I called it Toran Castle, though.

Suikoden II
Hero: First time through, Hiro. Just a joke on the word "hero". Recently, Riou, going with the novel.
Castle: Usually, I just call it Dragon Castle. I'll probably call it Dunan next time I play.
Army: First time, Liberation. I liked the name back in SI, so I used it again. Next time, maybe the Unification Army? Not entirely sure.

Suikoden III
Flame Champion: Will. The name I USUALLY use in non-Suikoden games for the main hero.
Castle: I either just left it as Budehuc, or named it Dragon Castle again. I honestly don't remember.

Suikoden IV
Hero: Likan. I thought it sounded like a normal name in the Suikoden world, so I used it.
Ship: Dauntless. I liked the suggestion.
Army: Liberation. I really stick with the same ideas most of the time, heh. I didn't like the idea of Rush, and I couldn't really think of anything that fit Likan's personality.
Seraphym

The Blue Rogues

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Suikoden IV the hero was Ark. I've played it twice and the first time I did so my army was the "Rush" and the second time it was the "BlueRogues." Yes, that is a Skies of Arcadia reference, but there wasn't enough blanks to add a space, so I just ran the words together. The first time I played I named my base the Delphinus, which is also a Skies of Arcada reference, and the second time through I named it the Seraphym.

Gizel Godwin Fanclub

131074 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1,2,3,4- I use the name XEdo bacause my real name is edo so I just added X and that is it ....i sound good to me and look good :mrgreen:
cid

forgotten one

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i call marco,all the times...my realname
apathy

14000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

suikoden 1: tir
suikoden 2: riou
suikoden 3(flame champion): li kui(he was my favorite character in shui hu zhuan)
suikoden 4: elladan(my real name in elven)

The Blue Lightning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was mostly like this:

Suikoden I: Deddy
Suikoden II: Deddy
Suikoden III: I didn't play it.....
Suikoden IV: Deddy

But, now when i'm playing the games again i use their real names (Suikoden I- Tir. Suikoden II- Riou), but since the Suikoden IV hero doesn't have any official name, i use Deddy as his name.....
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cid wrote:
i call marco,all the times...my realname

So in Suikoden I, in your game there were 2 Marcos? the hero and the potch cup game guy? Weird.....

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden1:Farbod
Suikoden2:Did not play it.If i did i would have named him Farbod
Suikoden3:(flame champ name cause thats what you name)Farbod
Suikoden4:Farbod
I allways use my name i dont really know why

Baz Von Steinitz

The Chaos Order

120743 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1: Raziel, dont know I like the name and as a Xenoplayer I like Razael, but modify it a little, for the castle I dont remember I played it so long (I dont remember if I can name the castel in Suiko 1 :) )

Suikoden 2: Abel, Again making allusion to Xenogears, the begining of everything, for the Castle I named it Xenogear :p

Suikoden 3: Allen for the Flame champio, I choose that name just cuz I think it fit with the image and the FC personality ^^, for Budehuc Castel I rename it Genesis Castle, but all the time i get repented cuz I like Budehuc instead of Genesis

Suikoden 4: ^^ I forgot who I named Hero4 hehehehe but was as cool as the other 3 :shock: :? hehehehe.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hybrid

969 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since I got I & II after discovering the names of the characters I went ahead and used Tir and Riou, if I play again I'll probably use Greek Names.

In SI I named the Castle Naso, after a country in a book I'm writing.

Anabelle Castle in SII, I liked her, made me sad when she died :cry: . The Army was called Eros, because Jowy looks like him (or at least how I picture him).

In three I named the FC Sian, after a character of mine who as good with fire magic. The castle was Hokonia, named after a country in my head (notice a pattren?)

In IV the hero was Edan (after a character of mine). The Ship was Ganymede (the human/god that is Aquarius/cup bearer of the gods/Zeus' boytoy) and the army was ISLAND.
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden I: Connor, in all uppercase. As for the castle, that's Gaiafang.
Suikoden II: Duncan, all upper case again. The castle is Windfang.
Suikoden III: Methos was the name of my Flame Champion. Budehuc was named Firefang.
Suikoden IV: Dawson. Oh, come on, like you didn't see this one comming? The ship is Aquafang, again preditable.

I don't name the heroes after myself for a good reason: Tir is a little do-gooder. Riou looks like he looses IQ the older he gets. The Flame Champion, though I was tempted being as he is the most human of the lot, was just too much of a crusader for me. And last and definitly least, Lazlo, who just looked like an igit to me from day one.

*Why do I think the Flame Champion is the most human? His love for Sana. He loved her so much that he couldn't bear to watch her grow old alone. He used a Sindar technique to remove his Rune of True Fire and seal it up, leading to his inevitable death. By far, he is the most human. Anyone can watch their loved ones die... But who's willing to sacrifice themselves to just live a lifetime with that person and be satisfied? He stands alone, at least in my eyes, in the nameable heroes mentioned in Suikoden so far... I named him Methos, because Methos was my favorite character on the Highlander show. He was only like... What? Five-thousand years old? I know he came from Mesopotamia or ancient Egypt, so... Anyway, he's just a wise man who knows how to kick butt.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nash Latkje

The Guy Your Mother Warned You About...

41000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*content removed for gratuitious (and pathetic) ego stroking*

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Breeze wrote:
It's Mars. Mars has two moons, Phobos and Deimos. ;) They are pathetic things that remind me a lot of potatoes... [/offtopic]

Hmmm.......reminds me of Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner

Anyway here's what I named my Suiko Heros:

Suikoden- Hiro
Suikoden II- Claudius
Suikoden III Flame Champion-Aren
Suikoden IV- Guy
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

4-Lucas
1-McCloud
2-Xavier
3-Pyro

I usually know what I'm going to name a character before a game even comes out but I haven't a clue about 5.

Edit: Actually, I just firgured it out. HeroV, I shall name the Shiro. :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: