Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Peepulation - A WWE Christian site

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

Potch
Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Peepulation - A WWE Christian site Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just that I'd throw up a link to my own site. A site about the WWE's own: Christian! I'd encourage all of Captain Charisma's peeps to take a look around, maybe y'all will like what you see.

There isn't much to it at the moment, I'm afraid, but it has been pretty much a one man job so far though hopefully I'll be getting a bit of help soon to speed things along at a furious pace.

So, go on, give it a gander and then post what you like, didn't like, what you want to see or pretty much anything you have to say regarding the site.

Link here: Peepulation - The Home of Captain Charisma
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
butters

The Keeping It Real Krew

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice site, Its a good place for the Christian Coalition to learn a little more about Captain Charisma :mrgreen:

RIP Eddie 1967 - 2005
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

Potch
Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The site seems to be doing pretty well so far. Updates are coming along at around one per day.

So since RAW on Monday we've had the RAW Report updated, a new page covering Christian's Tag Team Title regins (all 9 of them), a preview of his title match against Chris Jericho and John Cena at Vengeance, an article about his apperance at a WWE press conference in Canada and another article where he's interviewed by that hack T.J. Madigan. Tomorrow of course will be Vengeance itself, so that'll take the bulk of the days reporting.

The hit rate is chugging along at a steady pace which is all you can really ask for at this early stage so thanks to everyone who visited the site and an even bigger thanks to those who came back more than once. :P

And for those who didn't visit. You're such lamers. :P
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I visited because you're a fellow Highlander and you're...well, you, but I have little interest in wrestling so I probably won't go back unless that changes. Sorry.

Last Literature D-Line

Potch
Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just a little update, on Sunday night Peepulation provided live reports of Christian's WWE Championship match against John Cena and Chris Jericho as it happened. And tonight we covered RAW as well as the SmackDown! tapings.

We're making some progress as well as having speedy, regular updates with all the Captain Charisma information as we get it in. So it'd be real neat if more people visited or even if I got a little help here and there from some of Suikox's WWE fans.
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you need help John ask Viktor2008 hes watched wrestling since his youth.
peeps

Zangetsu

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey cool site I'm definitely one of the peeps so I will gladly join here
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: