Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Cowboy Bebop +suikoden

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deadfoxx

Northwind Dragoons

13233 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Cowboy Bebop +suikoden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

any one ever notice that the ending theme song to BIG SHOT! the show with all of the bounties from cowboy bebop is the same song from macro's cup game and the card flipping game from suikoden 1?
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry man, although "suikoden" is included in this discussion, I'll move this to the common discussion forum, because it's not truly about suikoden.
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's kinda a common "jingle" I think I've heard it elsewhere too.

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have never seen Cowboy Bebop but I know of the jingle that you are talking about and yeah I think it is fairly common. You just so happened to notice more than one location for said musical blurb. It's pretty cool stuff to learn though and thanks for pointing that little tidbit out to us. Im sure some of us appreciate it.

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the jingle's been in multiple shows movies and games, they've just tweeked it a bit to make it sound a little differnt each time. It's not hard to do. ^^
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey it is what do you know...
I found a funny thing on one of the various music channels that I had, I was trying to go to sleep one night, and it started playing the music that plays at you HQ in Suikoden one, or two I really can't remember which one. I recorded it! lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: