Suikoden Ugly and Informational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Gophers: The new race?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alkazar

The Sons of Senan

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can see at least one of those creatures in the 3 minute version of the opening that SARS has up on the main page. He appears as a yellow-furred creature with big buck teeth, appears the middle of the screen at around... 1:33. It's easier to see his features in the longer trailer.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There once were giant prehistoric Beavers before or around the Iceage in South American for some fun facts, and Nutria, I completly forgot about those things.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How can you forget about Nutria? Their teeth aren't yellow, so they can't be Neutria. I'm sticking with Beavers. But I don't see the tail, I want to see those Beaver tails before I can say for sure.
Makumaku

The Flying Squirrel Batallion

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/Cutman3030/gopherpeeps.png

There's the two beaver-people shown in the trailer.

Just so it will be easier to look at them, instead of refering to a mental image.

Edit: Judging by the first beaver-esque characters garbo (yes I did make that word up, just pretend I said garb, or clothing), it looks like he has the potential to be this Suikodens Hot Tub man :D.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Those beaver people look so cute ^^

And rofl @ a hot springs obsessed Beaver
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that I look at it closer, they seem to be a mix of guinea pigs, gophers, and possibly hamsters...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

guinephester-bolds.
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, whatever rodentia race would look like they are mechanics than the Beavers. Think of Angry Beavers, all you 90's nickolodean people, they built that dam and were always blowtorching something. They are beavers, I say, BEAVERS.

Plus, they do look like Norm and Dag...but I'm just being an idiot in that comment.
Jowy Atreides

486378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is also a third gopher, at 1:41.

Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They are beavers! I was right! Woohoo! And there are dwarves! Yay!!
MenaceX

FoE Legion

17500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the beavers could possibly be a neat new race, potential for some good story or stories related to a beaver people. There kinda cute little buggers with the buck teeth and I wanna hear some voice acting for them. :lol:
I wouldn't mind a dwarf settlement, for that matter I wouldn't mind an elven or kobold settlement either, although I think you could keep the dog kobolds in the north and the cat kobolds to the south.
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

guinephester-bolds.

LMFAO. I was going to put something like that, but you beat me to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: