Suikoden Unique and Informational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Nanami's parents (S5 spoiler)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rai-Jin wrote:
where is lorelai? >.<

here:

Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thier grabibg at things hoping she'll be there once she is confirmed they will stop.

CLERKS
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She is there. That is Lorelai, she has the same blue headband in SII, and the same type of hair.
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I just did some math with a friend. If the game takes place in 443 Solis Year, then Nanami can be there daughter, because she is born in 445. It is entirely possible. I was wrong.
Alkazar

The Sons of Senan

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lai_Atreides wrote:
Okay, I just did some math with a friend. If the game takes place in 443 Solis Year, then Nanami can be there daughter, because she is born in 445. It is entirely possible. I was wrong.

Except, based on the games and timelines, the game has to take place after 446, probably closer to 450 unless Richmond was wrong about Georg and we had everything the right way 'round before, despite it being backward to what the game says.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lai_Atreides wrote:

But Nanami's age is unknown. She's an orphan. Age 16 is the age she GAVE herself, not her actual age. We don't know how old Nanami is.
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good point Taleria. Eiehter way, this is one thing I doubt even the game will clarify or go in depth on so it might stay in the realm of speculation forever. I could be wrong though.. it's happened before :wink:
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anyone remember the name of Nanami's weapon, that might give some insight on the theory. Escpecially if the weapon she has used to be Hero5's Weapon.
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I am not mistaken, Nanami's weapons go by "Flower Rod" and the like. So unless Hero5 will be really girly, he won't have a weapon named "Flower Rod." Though, she could have renamed it.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it is Flower Rod but the blacksmith or the charecter would name the wepon. Lino's wepon at lv.16 is Pharo but for some one else would be different.

CLERKS
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flower Rod, Blossom Rod, Eden Rod(iirc)

It's not possible. I honestly doubt that Nanami was any older or younger than her given age during the Unification wars. Since Georg would have had to participate in the succession wars before leaving for Falena, and Nanami is sixteen, it's not possible. Also, NANAMI AND RION ARE DRAWN BY THE SAME ARTIST, so it's obvious they will look a bit alike. Futch looks a bit like Flik in Suikoden III, but it doesn't mean OMG FUTCH IS THE MAGICAL SON OF FLIK THAT HE HAD WITH ODESSA!!! Just because characters look similar does not mean they're related (sometimes it does, yes, but not always). If I ever hear someone say Geddoe and Georg must be related because they both have eyepatches, my brain will explode.
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pff, we all know that Geddoe and Georg are related because Geddoe mated with the TLR and brought Georg into the world.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is so true! Geddoe and Georg should most definitely meet! FATHER AND SON!

Quote:
Futch looks a bit like Flik in Suikoden III, but it doesn't mean OMG FUTCH IS THE MAGICAL SON OF FLIK THAT HE HAD WITH ODESSA!!!

:) :D lmfao
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah that is why Georg has the eye patch to remamber his dad :cry: so sad must be why he travels.

CLERKS
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: