Suikoden United and Inspirational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikodens 1, 2, and 3 happened within 30 years

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Suikodens 1, 2, and 3 happened within 30 years Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We know this due to the fact that Luc is in all of them and in 3 when talking to Geddoe he tells him that he's lived for 30 years. He dies therefore this all takes place in 30 years or less. How time flies...

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is correct Dark Horizon Angel . Although I am not really sure what it is you are asking . Luc and Sasarai are both 30 I believe . Luc was a child in Suikoden 1 although he seems to have aged in the 18 years since Suikoden 1 and Suikoden 3 . He certainly doesn't look 30 though . I think that maybe at some point a True Rune kicks in and stops the user from ageing in their prime . I could be really wrong about that though .

I would refer to Ted at this point but it says in his description that he lost The Soul Eater for Ten years before he got it back and became the rune's bearer once again . Which would explain his ageing , I don't know where this information originated from though .

The fact that both Luc and Sasarai are bearers of the rune due to unnatural causes might explain this . In Suikoden 1 though you would never know that Luc has the True Wind Rune because it is neither on his hands or his head but connected to his soul . In Suikoden 2 you would only see the power of the True Wind Rune if a certain condition was satisfied during a major battle . He explained that it drains him to use that power . This is why you can tell that the Masked Bishop in Suikoden 3 is recodnisable as Luc even if the clothes don't give it away . It is because of the True Wind Rune .
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

True Rune bearers who acquire them when they are yount MAY age to the point of about the appearance of 16 years in age. Anything above that means there would be no further aging. However, aging under the apparent age of 16 also depends on the rune and the bearer's will.

Also, Luc uses his True Wun Rune in Suikoden 1 as well, when he summons the clay golem that fights you at the beginning.
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While we are on the subject of Luc . It is confirmed that he is officially dead . We do not know though what happened to his True Wind Rune . I talked about this in this thread http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3131&start=45 What is actually happening in the scene where Leknaat is talking to the two glowing entities in her tower .
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just a question... What exactly is the point of this thread? Excuse me for saying this, but I don't see any point at all for discussion...
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suppose the point is that all those things and battles took place in only 30 years span which isn't much time if you ask me but whatever, as for discussion I don't really know we can talk about the gap between the first three games and IV I suppose.
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay so in the 18 years that span the Suikoworld between the events of Suikoden 1 and Suikoden 3 and the 150 years between Suikoden 4 and Suikoden 1 we have seen many characters who are related to characters or had some sort of connection to characters from pevious game .

Let's start with Watari and Ayame who are members of the ' Kage ' ninja organisation created by Kage . Then move onto characters like Emily who is the daughter of Ronnie Bell . Also possibly Edge who now has been placed with the burden of wielding The Star Dragon / Zodiac Sword .
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Isn't it something 18 years from 1 to 3 and 168 years from 4 to 3 my how the years go by but you don't notice time change while playing each game no get up at sunrise and go to bed at night like in real life and how you can turn a trip that's suppose to take days into seconds no stops to campout along the way either, i think adding this would make it seem like reality in how long it takes from point a to point b, but nothings perfect but i love suikoden anyway, who knows what direction the series will go in next i can't wait for suikoden5 to get here it'll be cool to see what happens then. we can't discuss anything about 5 because were not allowed to that's alright as for Luc my how his life got messed up in his 30 years of existance now he's dead because of it the demons of the true wind rune were more than he could handle it carved away at his sanity overtime poor guy, so young and inexperienced in the ways of the world around him Lekknat must have kept him cooped up for to long she should've allowed him to be a kid and let him get out more than just appearances in wars he never got to see the world when not at war until he left Lekknat to go on his true rune destroying mission in part 3 .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: