Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

more info on clive available? *renamed*
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think Clive should return. I feel like his story was played out in S2. He was a great character but he just wouldn't be as cool if he came back. I'm all for another HGV member though. Maybe someone useing bombs?

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

like nash perhaps?... hehe he's one of my fave character in s3. cool and smooth, glosser fluss. :D

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Username

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nash is pretty cool. I'd like to see him or hear about him atleast if the placement of S5 is right.

runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah nash is cool it would be good to see him again but this time i would like it if he had the grossur fluss not those shoting knives from suikoden 3.

Username

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah Nash was much less cool without his weapons at his disposle. Trying to get back on topic I wonder if Clive ever married and had a child?

runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that would be intresting maybe he marriad chris i mean i know there is no evidence at all but i mean it would be really cool.

Baz Von Steinitz

The Chaos Order

120743 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Runemaster I think that Username was talking of Clive getting married and had a child, that would be cool or maybe if Clive dont appear the son or daughter of Clive would be great, about NAsh been married, I think in Suiko 3 he state that he if it is not Married have some sort of relationship with a woman, I think is Sierra but that is other subject,about Clive I thought he was able to catch Elza and become friends and closer and end up with a relationship, but the only relationship it was the bullets and elza togheter forever....:p

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Clive's role will become important in a Post Suikoden 3 timeline game that involves Harmonia. Having relation with two other groups of 108 stars of destiny, Clive may very well be sympathetic to whatever cause, plus should he survive to old age, becoming a higher-up within the Howling Voice guild (an influential organization) could mean a great deal of muscle to flex politically.

White Paradox

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Username wrote:
I don't think Clive should return. I feel like his story was played out in S2. He was a great character but he just wouldn't be as cool if he came back. I'm all for another HGV member though. Maybe someone useing bombs?

=O I agree. Clive was a pretty well made character, but I feel his role is done. But I indeed would like to hear more about the Howling Voice Guild. Maybe he'll be quite influential as HVG Master, but I don't see him being a SoD again.

oh and

Nash pretty clearly says he's got a "Missus" .. Mrs. = Married. And Judging from his reaction to Sierra's lines in the Neclord play thing, I'd say its so =( .. . ;_; Nash is cool and all, but Sierra can so do better ;_; . .. . She'll move along when he dies soon enough >_>. . . or make him a vampire O_O ..
Trinity Edge

Yedzu's Will

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
141559 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You want information on Clive? I've got information on Clive! For a limited time only you can buy this specialty Clive collector's case including Clive's greatest hits, Clive sings the national anthem, and even curious Clive and the man in the big yellow hat go to the ice cream store! CALL NOW! Only 27.3471 of these exist today and due to popular demand, we're about to run out! For only 83 and a half easy payments of $41.22 and a third, you get an amazing box set of unforgettable classics, including the special documentry "Behind the Barrel". To order your Clive collector's case call 1-800-lza-died

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! If you call in the next .6 seconds you'll also get this: Twaikan's funniest bloopers AND When Nekobolds attack!

In all seriousness, now that I'm finished with my joke, it would be great to see Nash and Clive in another Suikoden, but sondiering that they're both getting a bit older than the new creators seem to want their characters, it seems highly unlikely. Offspring of Clive would be understandable but not likely seeing as how Guild masters are celibate are they not? As far as Nash and Sierra's offspring, we don't know whether or not Suikoden vampires can even have children, and though there's much evidence, it's never been proven that Nash and Sierra are married (and Sierra COULD NOT do better than Nash unless she nabbed herself Geddoe.)
Shikai

White Paradox

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Trinity's Edge wrote:

In all seriousness, now that I'm finished with my joke, it would be great to see Nash and Clive in another Suikoden, but sondiering that they're both getting a bit older than the new creators seem to want their characters, it seems highly unlikely. Offspring of Clive would be understandable but not likely seeing as how Guild masters are celibate are they not? As far as Nash and Sierra's offspring, we don't know whether or not Suikoden vampires can even have children, and though there's much evidence, it's never been proven that Nash and Sierra are married

Seeing as Suikoden Vampires don't seem to be undead, I don't think it's all that unlikely that Sierra can indeed have children... but I'm inclined to think not anyways . .. O_o . ..

Midwife: It's a beautiful baby gi-
Baby: *sucks life out of midwife*

Trinity's Edge wrote:

(and Sierra COULD NOT do better than Nash unless she nabbed herself Geddoe.)

>_> she could have gotten Gremio XD ... all matter of opinion here. and Sierra x Geddoe O_O . . .
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: