Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who Killed Edgar?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
erhanz

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Upz...i thought the one that want some breads in the memory...is Cray...is that possible?? how do you know that's his son?? any proof??
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its a boy so the time when cray cut his arm of and when suikoden 4 takes place it could not be when cray was small.

Shikai

White Paradox

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

erhanz wrote:
Upz...i thought the one that want some breads in the memory...is Cray...is that possible?? how do you know that's his son?? any proof??

not to mention right before you fight the giant tree thing (forgot the name of it..), Cray asks if you saw a boy in the memories, and 'He said he wanted some bread' is one of the options.

If you choose that option, he laughs quite cynically (not to mention, deranged..ed..ly o.o)

We're pretty sure the kid is his son. Also, my memory is a bit fuzy, but doesn't the kid in the memory say something about his dad as well? ... just because of Suikoden, I'd safely assume its Cray's son. They wouldn't make a reference to Cray's DAD and never touch it again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: