Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

DEAR SARS!!! HEAL WELL!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ced The Lad wrote:
It's SOPHITA!!! :*laugh*: What are you doing, man?! We don't need to start a war because of this! Are three fronts not enough for you? Haha! My humblest apologies Pineapple Lady. Don't invade us!

I'm going to wake up one day and find myself a member of Jowston. :?
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars Ad-Minh wrote:

It's actually illegal to hide a defect that can cause physical harm to the operator of a vehicle. That's pretty much thanks to Ralph Nader. Without him, you won't have safe vehicles today.

god bless that guy...( and SARS!!!)
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Get well, SARS, get well soon!
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arcana wrote:

I'm going to wake up one day and find myself a member of Jowston. :?

what does that mean?!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well Sars, it looks like you're job is loads of fun. I'm not a big car guy, meaning I've never looked up anything about cars online. I'm gald you're well enough to type. I saw that long post and I immediately recognized how much effort that probably took with only one hand. I mean, really. Since everyone's asking you about your job I figure I should go ahead and ask this. Recently I dodged a cat in the road and hit a trashcan. It completely shattered my passenger side rear view mirror, so my question is this: Can you get me a deal? I'm kidding. I'm not stupid enough to actually think that 1) you're allowed to do that 2)You would say that you could in the public forum then everyone would be asking you for parts. That was just a lil ha-ha
---
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I deal with vehicles at their concept stage, so I can't get you any deals for after-market parts. You need to grab a sales guy for that. I am well enough to type with both hands now, too. It's still quite sore though.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hear ya about being sore. I was helping pack up the deck chairs at the pool my sister works at and in addition we had to put the two portable lifegaurd stands. I'll tell you now, to lift and put them away with relative ease(as in we could turn and stuff). I made the foolish mistake of proving my machismo by lifting it by myself. Bad choice since the only way I could balance the distribution of weight was to get under the plank that the chair was on and lift with my shoulder under that and my arms on the sides. O, the shoulder shrugs with weights during weight-training that monring didn't help at all. My shoulder was three shades of purple, yellow and green. Now it's just internally bruised, so no worries.

Very glad to see that you can type and that you're already well along in the healing process. Sometimes healing can be difficult and hard to predict(like why I still have adema in my ankle from rolling it 5 weeks ago).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At least you're brand-spanking young so things heal a lot faster. Once you're around 30, you can feel things healing much slowly. They way things heal tends to also be messier but I won't go there.
h i k a r i a

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm glad to hear that you can now type fine with both hands, nya~ Hope you get well soon!

Sars Ad-Minh wrote:
At least you're brand-spanking young so things heal a lot faster. Once you're around 30, you can feel things healing much slowly. They way things heal tends to also be messier but I won't go there.
Ah true. Eh, since I don't know too much of the details, I can't really suggest what method can help the healing faster. *scratches head*. But if the injury deals with soreness and muscle pains, Acupunture can be a faster way..Heh.. It worked when I injured my leg.....^^;;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: