Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

suikoden manga/anime

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: suikoden manga/anime Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

excluding suikoden 3 manga is there any other manga/anime relesed in america? all i have been able to find is rumors of an old suikoden anime that only a few episodes have been relesed in america.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Suikoden 3 Manga is the only manga/anime released in Japan and the USA. Notjing else exists.

Suikoden: Demon Century is often misunderstood to be an anime version of Suikoden by Konami, but it has nothing to do with each other. "Suikoden" is a word that refers to an old Chinese tale, and thus many other stories, plays, games, use the word.
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin wrote:
The Suikoden 3 Manga is the only manga/anime released in Japan and the USA. Notjing else exists.

Suikoden: Demon Century is often misunderstood to be an anime version of Suikoden by Konami, but it has nothing to do with each other. "Suikoden" is a word that refers to an old Chinese tale, and thus many other stories, plays, games, use the word.
i often see pesmerga and yuber fighting each other in a manga do you have any idea what that is from?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I saw stuff about the Chinese tale. Heck, that is what Suikoden.com is all about.
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone's Grudge wrote:
Yeah, I saw stuff about the Chinese tale. Heck, that is what Suikoden.com is all about.

I also saw the stuff from the Chinese tale.

And i would really like to see the mangas but i guess americans get left hanging.

Hey maybe i could get a friend of mine who knows Japanesse can translate for me. He is only learning it so he could go to Japan and work for a video game company, its not Konami but the makers of Final Fantasy, i dont remember who makes it though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the issue with pesmerga and yuber has yet to be revealed; this has been covered in many discussions *re: the YUBER/PESMERGA thread, et al.* checking out threads with them in the title most likely will give you an idea of what might be, but as to what truly is, we don't know.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That picture you might have seen of Pesmerga and Yuber is not from a manga, it's just an artwork done by Konami. Most of the artwork Konami did for Suikoden I was in Black and White.
Sexan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where can I find this Suikoden manga/anime?

tnx.
Dark_Wanderer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mmmmm...there is a roaming Suikoden II Novel in the Internet...
There are 4 Suikoden II Novels.

I forgot the link to the site. The novel is pure Japanese. I only wanted its cover plus the pictures inside the novel.

I want to have one, but I don't know if there are still copies of the novel set.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sexan wrote:
Where can I find this Suikoden manga/anime?

tnx.

You most likely could buy it at your local bookstore, or if you have specialty store near you, even better. I know Suncoast carries a lot of anime and manga, if you have one of those near your house. It's probably possible to find it online, but I suggest supporting the Suikoden fandom, go buy it and let the author know the they're doing a good job. ^_^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While there is a manga only for Suikoden 3, there are novels for the first two games (and now apparently for the fourth as well). There is also a short stories anthology series telling all kinds of in-depth stories about supporting characters from both Suikoden 1 and 2. Then the Genso Shinso fan magazine which is no longer being made which had a decent amount of information in it.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: