Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Summer Plans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I need to make enough money for Cuba...
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Although summer is few days away, I have not really put any plans but I do not think that this summer is going to be any different from the last one.

Since I graduated from high school a few months ago, I think that I would like to gain more knowledge in any way there is, and any thing that is far away from science since my major in high school was science.

You know for once I would like to try any kind of sport, but in general I hate "sport".

One of my plans for summer is to take some classes in computer science, because I plan to major in computer engineering at collge. Moreover, play as many video games as I can.

Last edited by Njord on Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Viktor

The sleeping deaf guys

24500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This summer I plan to swim in our local pool and go to my friends house and play some GTA and suikoden 3 ohhh well ill just kick back ya know.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is the first summer in four years that I have no plans. I will be stuck at home working and trying to watch as many movies and play as many video games as possible.

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I usually go overseas every summer...but because of hard to buy plane tickets and that my little bro intially thought he'd have to be back 'here' in mid August
I'm taking a darn summer class till close to the end of July then Interning for a month after that leaving ONE measly FREE week of summer for me...

=.= this summer stinks for me

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My summer: Planning a trip to japan for the release of Gensui4! (okay, actually to scout jobs, visit a friend, go to comiket, AND buy Gensui4... but Gensui4 is in there!)

Other than that, I'm working a lot to be able to pay for said trip,as well as pay off college loan stuff. ugh.

Other than that, there will be much biking, watching anime, studying my Japanese so I don't forget it all, and sewing costumes gallore. That is my summer.
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I won`t be doing much...I`m going to England for a week at the end of July, but I`ll be at home apart from that.

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Two more days of summer school and I will just sit at home all day and use the internet. I will be playing a online game and going to this site.

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, not much on the list for summer plans, but here's an idea:

1. Play FFXI more.
2. Start a new game on the Suikodens.
3. Get a job and make some gaming cash.
4. Figure out what I want to do in college this fall.
5. Hang out with friends.
6. Obtain more music.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well I don`t have any plan , just seating in front of the computer screen posting in
suikox forum and playing PS2 .
Maken

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

summer plans , I have soo many , let's start the plans :
first , I will post for this forum and I won't stop till I get 1000 soldiers and I mean it ...hehehe , then I will visit my grandfather and my grandmother and that will take 2 weeks , after that I have weekly practice in the GYM , and it's really hard I can't keep up with it , and Iam sure I will go out with my friends , that will leave me one month , and in this month I will play star ocean : till the end of time , Xenogears , suikoden 2 and final fantasy VIII , it's a tough challenge but I'll make it , and after that is collage and study .... nooo , well that's the end of my plans , I hope I will enjoy my summer like you guys .
Ferid Egan

Mercury's Marines

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lots of video gaming, watching movies, sitting on my keister, and try to catch a couple of good concerts. Rock on.
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmmm mainly worknig getting some money to spend on my manga, anime and RPG, seeing some friends... working... reading fanfiction... working wishing to go out more often but i can't reach nobody by phone to get a date...( well not a date...it more getting out with friend adn practice wih our dungeons and dragon live weapon's.

but maybe i will get some acquaintace with some girls

in brief, nothing really exceptionnal, ( not now at least) ;) 8)
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All that I have personally planned for the rest of the summer is what i am doing right now. I am sitting here waiting for the job market to open up again so that I can possibly find some work for myself so I can pay for school in January or something of that sort. That is what i am doing. Sitting here posting messages and searching for a job to make enough money so I can go to school in January since September will be way to early for me to go since I will more than likely be too poor to do so.

Croc's Fury

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I feel older and older, having many essays and school work to get done during the summer. *sigh* :(
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: