Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Troy a true rune bearer?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey I also want to say that for a character to be cool or interesting, he doesn't have to have a True Rune. He could just be a cool character on his own accord. And the fact that a character has a True Rune doesn't mean he's interesting(although they tend to be).

Well, as I said before, all we can do is wait and hope he does appear in Rhapsodia.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Troy is an amazing character and all but when you fight him and colton on there ship no matter how much you train before then you are still rather weak and no match for troy and colton. So the idea of troy owning a true rune AND using it in that battle could not be true, but having said that statement i still think it is possible that Troy has a true rune and it might be a new on like someone said the true sea rune or sea rune,i dont know it might be the true water rune or because troy used a wind spell it might be the true wind rune. I mean Troy is a great commander and stuff but if he had the true wind rune it is possible he would be allot stronger and be able to outmanuver people in navel warfare like (i think not sure) commander Glen said to the knights of razril on the graduation day.Still i dont know for sure but i am goin to say yes it could be possible that Troy could have been a true rune bearer. :D

runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wait i think i know what his true rune is if it exists.True Ocean Rune!!! I know it,and i agree with Kikito that a character can be cool even if he does not have a true rune.Oh and last i cannot wait for Rhapsodia to come out because(to stay on topic) we might find out if he has a true rune or not.

Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I doubt he has a true sea or ocean roon. There's already a true water roon out there. I hope we do get to see more of Troy later though if not then i hope he had a descendant that will be in future games.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The more I think about it, the more I wish someone had shot me before I had posted this topic. It was a passing thought that really made very little sense, not worthy of DB space.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: