Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Concerts
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that's a weird mix. Well what is with NIN touring with bands that aren't even like them?? god. later this year/ next year they're playing with Death From Above 1979 (dance/punk/electro) and Queens of the Stone Age (rock?? right?)

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
Blackwind

Ravenstrike

66500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, Yeah next month! NIN and Queens of the Stone Age is gonna kick SOOO much @$$.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I haven't been to a concert in many moons, but I've been to a few "Weird Al" Yankovich shows, I saw Aerosmith once at the Thomas & Mack center, and Oasis at the Hardrock Cafe. All quite good.

Since I live in Vegas, a lot of performers always are playing somewhere. I want to see George Carlin the next time he comes in town. (I heard he got fired from the MGM because of his "suicide" routine. Sounds fun!)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just came back from Europe, and one of my stops was in the little town of Wacken, Germany, a town deep into no-man's land, a town with a population of only 3000 people. But once a year the mighty Wacken Open Air festival is held there, a festival of pure heavy metal music which lasts three days long and attracts 30,000 people. Imagine a Woodstock where every band shreds guitar and produces machine gun fast blast and double bass beats. A Woodstock where the lyrics are about slaying your enemies and fighting with honor, not about being a hippie and peace, love, and dope.

So I was at this grandest of metal festivals, the biggest of the year. I had to camp out for the whole three days, and it honestly had to be the best event of my life. Bands started at 10 in the morning and played until 3 am. There were three main stages and tons of shops and a beer garden set up. Some of my favorite bands that I saw there were, not that anybody will recognise ANY of these bands but oh well: Nightwish, Naglfar, Sonata Arctica, Ensiferum, Edguy, Obituary, Corvus Corax, Mercenary, Turisas, DragonForce, Suffocation, Fintroll, Hammerfall, Overkill, Kreator, and Stratovarius. Just to name a few :P , there were over 50 bands present.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, yes -apologetically- I was wrong, not Good Charlot, but Queen's of the stone age, and you're quite right Blackwind, it is going to rock!! :mrgreen:

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Adonia

Dragoon Apprentice's

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went to see Slipknot in concert man they rocked the joint :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to see Nightwish + special guest (who I have heard are Paradise Lost) on the 19th of September. I've seen Nightwish before and they were superb so as you can guess I'm really looking forward to it!

Blood Knights

3523 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
...I go to a lot of ska and punk shows and they are really fun...

Julious Cezar
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nightwish weren't too great at Wacken..they had cool fire effects though. And Tarja is one hell of a singer, and I'm not a big fan of female vocals in metal.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: