Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The "Hello I am New" Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 242, 243, 244  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome Rusty. Have fun here but make sure you adhere to the rules.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
h i k a r i a

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi everyone! *waves* I've joined this forum just a few days ago, though I haven't found the chance to say a proper greeting till now. ^^; It's nice to meet you guys.

1. How long you've been playin' Suikoden
Bah, only two years ago. x___x; A good friend of mine introduced me to the Suikoden world while I was looking for some new rpgs to play. Ever since then, I was addicted to it. :D

2. Which Suikodens you have played in the past
Suikoden III and IV. I'm looking for II at the moment, but Suikoden I is almost impossible to find over here cause nowhere seems to sell them anymore. >___>

3. Your favorite character
I've taken a liking of many characters in III and IV. The silverberg family always seems to grasp my interest the most. I always wanted to know more about Albert and Caesar's relationship in the past (like their childhood times before they went onto their seperate ways) and the game was too brief about them. -__- Oh yeah, and I LOVE Jacques! Dunno why but he never fails to amuse me. ^__^

4. How you ended up here
I was actually searching for some Suikoden fanart but somehow I ended up here. Meh, well I'm not complaining. :p

5. What vegetable you are most like
Beats me. Maybe a carrot. XD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rusty, welcome to this fine website! Be sure to check out our fair national forum, there's plenty going on. Any questions, do feel free to ask!

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK since I said in my last post here welcome to 10 more members, I think they're more than that now, so welcome to any members after those ten after my last post.

(I'm not making any sense am I?)

Anyway, remember to read the rules they are not that hard just try not to be mean to anybody and don't spam, be sure to visit your Nation board and if you don't like it there don't worry they won't miss you, if you decide to join our mercenary ranks, you get to be your own leader and hire yourself to the highest bidder.

This also means that you have to take a look at the War FAQ to understand some things about the war system here, if you need any help PM me though I'm not an expert I can tell you all I can about the war.

And remember have fun and be nice to your fellow posters.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome Rusty and h i k a r i a to de world of Suikox.

Enjoy your stay, abide to the rules, and follow your masters.

Rusty, be sure to drop by your nation forum, which is Highland, I'm sure King Axiose and the rest of the Highland citizens will be most happy to see you there.

The same goes for you h i k a r i a, with the exception of dropping to Island Nations instead, we are eager to know you more in there.

Have a nice day, and hope to see more of you.

Heavenly Beings

9500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. How long you've been playin' Suikoden
Off an on I dont own them I just borrow them from my boyfriend, hes got all 4 so far

2.Which Suikodens you have played in the past
1, 2, 3, and 4

3. Your favorite character
Geddoe

4. How you ended up here
My boyfriend whos been here for awhile, told me about it

5. What vegetable you are most like
Um...I guess a potato
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cirus, welcome. Who is your boyfriend by the way? I'm curious.

Be sure to read the rules and post in your nation board and all that jazz.
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome to all new members. Please enjoy your stay here.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Cirus

Heavenly Beings

9500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone's Grudge wrote:
Cirus, welcome. Who is your boyfriend by the way? I'm curious.

Be sure to read the rules and post in your nation board and all that jazz.

Sparda

Last edited by Cirus on Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well first off i would like to officially welcome all of the new members to the forum, who have arrived here in the time since I last posted in this thread. You are all considered valued members of the forum, so dont let anyone who would make comments about your being new, get to you. Most people on the forum wont do so, just making sure you know few people would ever do so. Ayways with all of that said, I would point you in the way of the rules of the forum thread. Though most of the rules tend to fit into the category of common sense, it would be a good idea to just swing by, and refresh your memory of said rules. Not that we dont trust you, and all but we are simply being cautious.

Aside from this I would make the suggestion that you go, and actively begin posting within your nation forum. It is the members of said nation, that you will be getting to know the best. So, considering that forums are all about talking with other people, that is where you can go, to get to know fellow members better.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow, welcome people. I wish i had a boyfriend here. that would be awsome. I used to part of a community OL that worshiped some fourm couples. it was sicking.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tobias Amherst

Tuxteth O'Grady, USA

1584 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello all. I am also new here and I heard about the site from other places. I came by and I liked what was here and I decided to join.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome Tobias Amherst. I hope you enjoy it here. We're fun people to be around, if I don't say so myself. We have lots of fun here and I hope you'll stick around for a while. We have a good community here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tobias Amherst

Tuxteth O'Grady, USA

1584 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you very much! I've been in a lot of forums, but this is the first one of it's kind for me, with the Stats and different places.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah well everythings cumulative and building so it takes some commitment before you get to be a monster like Sars as far as levels goes. When I got here I thought the map was really cool, too. Be sure to check out the War FAQ. It's a bit immense so you might want to take it in small doses but it really helps in understanding what people are talking about when they're talking in Budehuc or your nation board(Island Nations, my nations sworn enemy, but I won't hold that against you). O well, have fun here and be sure to get a feel for all the different forums we have goin on. They all bring something new to the table.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 242, 243, 244  Next
Page 91 of 244

Jump to: