Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Toran DrunX

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Toran DrunX Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

soo has anyone noticed that all over the capital of toran republic they have all these whiskey bottles and alcohol!! has the toran republic become a bunch of drunks?do anyone know the meaning of all the alcohol? does anyone have any thoughts? were did they get it all?

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm...I thought that they basically do a wine trading business between the Toran Republic and Kanakan, so maybe that is the reason why we see so much wine bottles every where in Grigminster (just my opinion). :)

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It depends on the party too....for example...in Suikoden 3....go look for Geddoe's party in Budehuc...they'll be surrounded by liquor bottles at the table theyre all getting smashed at.

and yeah...I think the bottles in Gregminster are prolly from Kanakan...and Viktor says something about saving his wine from the merc. fort when it got torched. :lol:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: