Suikoden United and Irrational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Odessa and Flik
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, thanks for the information. I had not known that there involvment with each other had such an interesting story to it.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that's because this was never explained. The story about how Flik and Odessa met has been detailed in the Short Stories Anthologies Vol. 2. The story about Odessa and Achilles is detailed in the Suikoden Parody Comics (which I was finally able to purchase -- it's been out of print since 1995, and is nearly impossible to get). Of course, official character profiles say that they were lovers, so that sort of disells any doubt.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Short Stories Anthologies Vol. 2? Where can I find these at?

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to ask something first, the things said there are cannon?

And second by just playing the game at least the PAL version that I have you can't tell that she loved him for sure.

Quote:

Short Stories Anthologies Vol. 2? Where can I find these at?

Sars said they were hard to find so I'm assuming it will take me some time and some negotiating with Japanese fans in my trip to Japan to actually get one, don't expect to find it on ebay, but wait Sars, it was out of print since 1995?

That means it came out right after the first game because if I'm not mistaken Suikoden was released some time in 1995 in Japan, so Konami provided story back up that early on before the popularity of II...

And the point is that Konami supplied important information like that through a publication (I'm guessing the characters official profiles were in another publication) and not in game, they could have done it you know.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow thanks for that info sars. As long as i have been around suikoden i have never heard that story from anyone about flik and odessa with so much detail. I always wondered how flik and odessa met and why he had such strong feelings for her. It is also nice to get some background info on achilles since we know so little about him and his past with odessa. thanks again.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: