Suikoden United and Inspirational Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden - The Neverending Story (Music Video)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agahnim

Endurvakning

Potch
Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Suikoden - The Neverending Story (Music Video) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've often been a fan of the concept behind creating these music videos I've seen, and have had a desire to create one of my own design. With very little knowledge of how to go about it, I hadn't even bothered trying, but recently I got my act together and spent a few days putting my own Suikoden video together, my first foray into music video making. I posted this in my nation board, but I'd like to share it with more of the Suikox members. It features clips from six Suikoden games.

Suikoden - The Neverending Story
xxhttp://s60.yousendit.com/d.php?id=3IN95C91M24GC28VD76I6CP1C4xx

(Please remove the two 'x' at the beginning and end of the link. If you have Firefox, I recommend opening the link in a new tab, and then removing the two 'x' on either side of the address on the URL bar thing)

Thanks for taking the time to watch my creation guys. If the links stops working, please let me know and I'll re-up the video.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Urn

Azure Flames

Potch
Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You did an excellent job with this! I was amazed. It is truly a work of art.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

Potch
Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

music vidios sure are popular. I wish i could make one.

33mb is pretty large of a file, If I were still on dial up I'd smack you a bit. Heck it is still taking a long time. (a few minnutes,making web pages open slowly.)

i got a nice message though, error C00D1197: Cannot play the file

Quote:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. If the file is on another computer, verify that you are connected to the network. If you typed a path, verify that it is correct. If the problem persists, the server might not be available.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Agahnim

Endurvakning

Potch
Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats probably YouSendIt playing up, it has a so-so reputation for delivering the goods. If you have the patience, feel free to try again, but I have heard of certain people requiring a couple of download attempts before a video has worked.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

Potch
Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:

i got a nice message though, error C00D1197: Cannot play the file

Quote:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. If the file is on another computer, verify that you are connected to the network. If you typed a path, verify that it is correct. If the problem persists, the server might not be available.

You have to Save the file first before you play it. Don't just press Open first.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

Potch
Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm that's strange, I just opened it, and it did play on Windows media for me. It was pretty good. I do have a question though, does the fotage you use come from a Suikoden anime, or just the video games? There are some parts I've never seen.
Agahnim

Endurvakning

Potch
Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As far as I'm aware. there isn't a Suikoden anime based on any of the games. All the footage I used in the video was from different Suikoden games. (Suikoden, Suikoden II, Suikoden III, Suikoden IV, Suikogaiden Vol. 1, Suikogaiden Vol. 2)

Goldy

Kooluk Companions

Potch
Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow....what can i say. Very impressive work there Ganon.
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is amazing Ganon Dun well done :)

Were do the cartoony video come from is it from the Suikogaidens :?:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: