Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden death list
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TheNeclord wrote:
Oh by the way, Joshua is not on your list. He died after passing his rune to Millia

Joshua retired. If a beared willing give up the rune they don't die.

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, they will die eventually, but not immediately.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, a lot of this confusion can be cleared up with some details. Does he mean killed during one of the games? Dead by the end of Suikoden III (the furthest we've gotten in the Suikoden timeline)? Those who have not died from natural causes?
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Careful, Fundertaker. The person who posted the quote in my sig might see that.

I can taake care of him/her, and remember, he just didn't killed her because there were people in the middle, not because he wasn't capable... :D

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to agree with Leb on this one considering that the term used in the first post about being dead was very broad. Naturally as such all, of the people in Suikoden 4, with the exception of the bearer of the Rune of Punishment, and Ted were all dead by Suikoden 1. Whether it was by old age, or anything else for that matter they died and thats all there is, so that makes a massive list for that matter. Heck we dont even know for sure what happened to the bearer of the Rune of Punishment following the game. He might be dead too for all we know, by some cause that wasnt mentioned, and the rune went to someone else. We havent seen him in any of the later games obviously so that raises that question to us.

I wouldnt rush to the conclusion that we need to seperate them into lists right now, because we arent even really sure what meaning of dead he was looking for. Once that matter is cleared up then everything should be just fine, and peachy I would think. Then it can be sorted out accordingly, considering it is a thread he made, he should decide and not us just speculate, and force the issue.

The crimson knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sorry. What I ment was the people that where killed, or died by a accident. I know everyone from suikoden 4 will be dead by the orignal, but they werent killed, so they arent on my list. And i'm not going to add just regular people, they died, but they arent central to the story. Does that make it clear?
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Characters who were intentionally killed or died by "accident?"

Ok, here's my list.

Kika, Warlok, Aldo, Ted, Greimo, Kreutz, Mathiu, Teo, Anna Bell, Phol, Sohln Jee, Grandmayer, Kiba, Luca, Culgen, Seed, Graudo, Yun, Jimba, Luc, Sahra, Neclord, Troy, Glenn, Brandau.

I think that covers all the known non-natural deaths in the suikoden series sofar...

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A lot from the Gaidens were left out... Zaj, The fake Flame Champion Clant, Rean Peneberg (or something like that) and his band of walking corpse... Have I missed anyone?

Oh yeah... You might want to "admit" Mazus and Crowley to your list, since they already... Er... "died" once...
Darkness_rune

The crimson knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've never played the suikogaidens, so that is why there is nobody on the list from those games.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, since you are compiling a lsit of deaths, don't you think it would be unfair to leave them out? I have never played it myself, so I leave it to one that actually did to help you on this... Or, if you want you can check it out on suikosource, then update your death list...
Darkness_rune

The crimson knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess I should add them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: