Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Aila vs Percival
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think he would have responded in time to stop her or even possibly kill her. He should be fast enough to counter her attack. They don't call him the Swordsman of Gale for nothing right?
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Again, we're talking the real character, not the video game character. You don't dodge an arrow you're not even expecting, fast or no. If she aimed well enough, he'd die. Period. End of sentance. No Sacrificial Jizo would be bringing him back from that one.

If she resorted to her dagger, well, probably someone with him could have given him ample warning, and thus yes, she would probably die. But I don't believe that's what she was doing at the time. Borus, she was going to attack with her dagger, because it was a spur of the moment passion, while they were right on top of each other; Percival was across the courtyard from where she stood.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: