Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Troy.. the General Grievous of the Suikoden series?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah Scarlet Assassin, I dont know what that Leb guy's problem is sometimes.

I use the old fashion quoting because its easy for me, Im noty sure how to use the quoting system you're talking about,Harukaze..

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like I said, there is a button next to each post that says quote. It isn't hard to find. Use it.

And Leb is a moderator on this forum. If you want to remain a member of this forum, I suggest you don't say things like that. It's really not conducive to membership in good standing.
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

If you saw a title like that, why did you come into this thread in the first place? And is Star Wars even still in theaters? It's hard to expect people to put spoiler tags this far after the movie came out. And even if you had somehow so managed to avoid spoilers that you didn't know who Grievous was, there was plenty of time to figure that out before getting to the spoilers, and bail out of the thread.

I don't think it's the fault of anyone here that you had something ruined for you. You can't expect people to mark spoilers forever. Even Suikoden IV spoilers are allowed in the other forums now.

Eh, man you said it, I had NO IDEA who that Grievous dude was, because yes I'm VERY careful of spoilers I didn't know what this was about until I was spoiled and Star Wars Episode III is not out on DVD yet and I don't go to the cinema but is not a matter of that, what if I started a Suikoden thread and I starter spoiling everyone about Harry Potter how would that seem.

If you don't know Grivious you don't even know it has anything to do with Star Wars by reading the title, is it assumed that all of us should watch the movie as soon as it came out, I think Suikoden IV spoilers were only relative recently dropped and kept their time while Star Wars as you said has barely left the Cinemas, I see this in forums everywhere you go in a thread written "What you ate this morning" and you end up getting spoiled for the latest movies games whatever I'm very mindful of spoilers so I try not to spoil it for everyone and I expect the same from others but I never get it, as for a tag the name of this thread is too big I don't think it fits but is over and done now I wouldn't like others to be spoiled that's all.

Fortunately I still have no idea who that Grievous dude is exactly, some robotic Sith that Obi-Wan wastes in the film that is supposed to be hyped up but didn't turn out that much.

As for bailing the thread I didn't because I couldn't tell what it was about when Futch's post came in it was the end.

As for Leb, his a bit eh, blunt you'll get used to him, but don't start me on this Moderator business again Harukaze, he shouldn't talk like that for anyone not only Mods.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And, Harukaze, you dont have to be rude, eventhough you are a Mod. I'm just saying.

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Im sorry Arenegeth, it just wasn't my intention, but the vagueness of the first post kind of a got me there...

If Leb hadn't explained I would still be thinking about it.

Anyway, Im really sorry for spoiling the movie to you, I supposed that if someone read "Grievous" on a thread title he/she would immeadiately relate it to Star Wars.

and PirateSigurd, dude... what are you talking about? that kind of responses poping out of the blue seem weird. You should try to express yourself in a more detailed and understandable way.
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Well, Im sorry Arenegeth, it just wasn't my intention, but the vagueness of the first post kind of a got me there...

If Leb hadn't explained I would still be thinking about it.

Anyway, Im really sorry for spoiling the movie to you, I supposed that if someone read "Grievous" on a thread title he/she would immeadiately relate it to Star Wars.

Its ok man is over now; it was a feat that I managed to avoid so many spoilers for so long anyway.

Quote:

And, Harukaze, you dont have to be rude, eventhough you are a Mod. I'm just saying.

You shouldn't be disrespectful to anyone for me is not a matter of Modship and Harukaze wasn't exactly rude just a bit harsh but you should watch your wording and how you say things next time.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Futch, what do you mean what am I talking about? dont start nonsense, please..

and my wording and how I say things? watch my wording whats up with all the threats? it doesnt make sense, geez. I wasnt being disrespectful and if I was, it was done to me first.

I shown you respect, and you only return it with disrespect, and Im being real as to say, its not appreciated..

Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

People tend to misunderstand things said in forums by watch your wording I didn't mean the equivalent of "watch your tongue" but watch what you type and how you type it because you may give the wrong impression, like when you said Leb was lying, you didn't mean that exactly but that is how it sounded.

By saying

Quote:

I dont know what that Leb guy's problem is sometimes.

You are kind of disrespectful, as I said Leb in particular is blunt he is not the kind of Mod to tell you "please" and "sorry" but rather in a more harsh way he is not trying to be mean (at least I think so) but more strict in enforcing the common board rules.

I couldn't tell the difference too at first but now I can see his ways better, you made some minor wrong things before and this vague in description but with a point topic.

Just try not to feel bad about it you will learn the ropes eventually, I'm not disrespectful to you if I was I wouldn't have made this post.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

PirateSigurd wrote:
Yeah Scarlet Assassin, I dont know what that Leb guy's problem is sometimes.

I use the old fashion quoting because its easy for me, Im noty sure how to use the quoting system you're talking about,Harukaze..

Practically all of this post is weird, you first say "Leb has problems" I assume in response to Scarlet's funny response to his vagueness statement, but you took it the wrong way I guess.

You may not now it but one of the Nameless Lands mottos is "Fear our vagueness" that's why Scarlet made that joke. The one explaining how Nameless Landers were never vague.

And the other thing is the "old fashion" quoting system, I understand that you are new and perhaps you aren't informed of the way forums work.

The way you imputed the quote is somehow akward, as Harukaze said, the correct way would be to use the [.quote] text [./quote] tag (with no . in it of course)

Im not threathing you, im just saying that the way in which you express yourself doesn't allow the rest of the members of the forum to say their opinions about your thread.

The next time you start a Thread you should write it in a way anyone can understand what you are talking about, that's all. I didn't mean to insult you or anything, sorry if that's what you felt.

Edit:

Damn you arenegeth, stop writing at the same time as I xDD
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: