Suikoden Unique and Informational Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

problems with some threads

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: problems with some threads Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A short time ago, when I clicked on the last page of a thread I got a message saying that no posts exist fo this topic. So I clicked on the page before and everything was normal.

Just now, when I posted in a thread, I got the normal Potch gaining message as usual, but then I got the message saying that no psts exist for this topic. I clicked on the page before and there was my post. Can you check out this problem.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Which thread was this?
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you check out the thread entitled "The Person you want most badly to join the 108 stars!!!" in suikoden discussion, page 12, it happens there. I forget the other one I'll look for it in my posts.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Problem fixed for that particular thread.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just got this on the last page of the "Hello I am new" thread and I had it earlier today in one of the Tinto subforum threads but that one seems to have disappeared since because I just had a look for it now and can't find which it was.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I found another one. It's in the Suikoden discussion forum. It's called "Favourite Suikoden Quote", it's the sticky topic and it's on page 9.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the photo thread is having existancal issues as well.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found another one. It's in the Community forum. The thread is called "Movies! Movies! Movies!". The problem is on page 6.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Existential issues! That's a good one. This problem sure is popping up a lot these days.
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tinto Pub has the same problems.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I went through the entire database and fixed every single cases that would have caused this error. I still have no idea why this started in the first place though.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars Ad-Minh wrote:
Existential issues! That's a good one. This problem sure is popping up a lot these days.

haha thanks, I knew right when I saw some more replies here somone was going to find that funny. I think this topic shold stay open or at least made special so it can be used as a crying post, where we can go and call out "such-and-such topic is in denial it can't come to terms it does have 50 repiles! somone smack some sence into it!"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: