Suikoden Unique and Infamous Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Nico & Wendel...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Nico & Wendel... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Wendel is...

Well, he's not a bad guy, but he just
keeps following me, even though
I said I don't need any apprentice...

Ya'know, for being such a good look out, with great vision. Nico sure is blind when he wrote that letter about Wendel... Since "his" character art, and "his" sprite has "him" with a pair of breasts. I guess Nico keeps his eyes on just one thing. The sea.

8-)

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I noticed that aswell, which side is Wendel in when you take her into the baths again. I'm pretty sure that Wendel is a girl, but that Nico is so long sighted and focussed on the sea that he doesn't even know that Wendel is a girl up close. I think that is the joke. Do you think that Wendel likes Nico, which is why she wants to emulate him. At least you can use Wendel for battles so she's not as useless as Nico in that respect. When I first met Nico I wanted to throw him overboard because I thought he was a stowaway. There is currently no information on these two in the character sections.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This has been mentioned a few times before. I think it was an error by the translators or something and not a character flaw on Nico's part.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this really serves no purpose; there's a thread about these two characters already-discuss your thoughts there instead.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: