Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 4 Shrine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Suikoden 4 Shrine Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I get to make one after I finish Valkyrie Profile at RPGClassics. Since there's no other place to pose the question, "What should my shrine contain?", I ask you lovely people :D I'll need topics pages like 108 Stars of Destiny, Runes, Walkthrough, Map, etc. And then comes the little subpages for mini games and whatnot...I need a list of everything that needs to be included in a shrine. Any suggestions, in case I miss something in the future? (which will probably happen).

Once I actually get to putting the shrine together, I hope no one here would mind if I bug for suggestions on what I need to improve on, and how things look and whatnot...since this *is* a Suikoden forum, I'm betting everyone here could critique and give me more ideas than anyone at rpgc could...
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is th Suikoden 2 Shrine completed there? I was kind waiting for that one!
Adrian Magicent

Ever-Nameless, For It's Mysterious

528 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, I don't think it is, yet.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They have the best Suikoden 1 content I have ever seen, so I have been waiting eagerly for the Suikoden 2 one.
Varias Taelas

The SkullSplitters

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You could put a list of all the armor sets with what bonuses you get from full ones, where to get them and where the best spots are to hunt for the items to make them are. You could do the fishing spots also.
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars Ad-Minh wrote:
Is th Suikoden 2 Shrine completed there? I was kind waiting for that one!

No, the guy, Dai Ryujin is totally slacking :P I offered to help but *sigh*
Adrian Magicent

Ever-Nameless, For It's Mysterious

528 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can't forget things like the baths, ship location list, comment box, etc. And, probably a section about decisions would be a neat feature.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why did it display a blank page? wouldnt load for me.

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps have a general "Frequently Asked Questions" area where people could quickly find information on stuff like Ted's quest, etc. I'm not too familiar with the format, so I'm not sure what else...

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
apathy

14000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i always enjoy reading bestiary's

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I'd need a castle section and I could fit all of the mini games and other things to do, in there. FAQS, hmm, well if it's secret stuff like that, then I'll label it under Optional Quests or *Secrets* but I could always have an FAQ section for something. And then yes a bestiary (I'd call it Enemies or something) and a Stars of Destiny guide (brief profile, star, recruitment, etc). Walkthrough, items, weapons, armor, accessories, shop (or maybe that could be somehow integrated with the former four). What else am I missing here, hmm...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: