Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Was Aldo...gay?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Was Aldo...gay? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No offense or anything, but the way he kept going after Ted, made me wonder.. and theres even a bath scene where Aldo is talking to Ted, cant remember quite what it was.

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah... You had to've known this was getting closed.

Consider this a warning.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: