Suikoden Unique and Informational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wyatt/Jimba

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chikei

963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Wyatt/Jimba Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is Still Unclear for meeh and Questions meeh through out Suikoden 3
If Wyatt Was a Zexen In the First Place why did he Turn Grassland and turned Karayan All of a Sudden any noe why
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that the fact that he held the True Water Rune was a big part of it. Also, someone tell me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Howling Voice Guild after him? If so Wyatt "became" Karayan to hide from them. I think the only person who knew about this was Lucia. She had to know because she was the leader afterall.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The biggest reason was his family, Anna and Chris. He knew that Harmonia and the Howling Voice Guild were after him, and he at one point realized they had made it to Vinay del Zexay to look for him and his True Water Rune. He knew that he could not continue living in Vinay del Zexay and hide from him, and if he stayed, his wife and daughter could become targets also. He fled Vinay del Zexay, but he couldn't take his family because its easier to find three people than it is one person. Probably also because at the point when he left he probably didn't know what exactly he was going to do (just that he was leaving the city), and didn't want to doom his family to the unknown life he was about to lead. With him out of Vinay del Zexay, Harmonia and the Howling Voice Guild would have no reason to stay and bother his family, so they would be safe. He went to the Grasslands because its the last place the agents would expect him to go.
LadyNite

63615 Potch
3 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

he is so mean.....leaving his family.....then is Hwling Guild still searching him that time....? And how can he take out his True Rune ....? Isn't that too risky...i mean can take out his life too ? :roll:
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He was still connected to the True Rune even though he removed it from his body. He used an unclear method for sealing the rune while still remaining as its holder, and ageless.

And I don't think he was mean by the time he left her family... It was to protect them from becoming targets for the Howling Voice Guild/Roaring Brotherhood. But he behaves like a pig later, by not telling Chris who he is even after seeing how great was his daughter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: