Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is your weapon of choice?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have personally always found a halberd to be the coolest weapon around. I dunno it's just something about slashing someone with a big long axe then ramming it into them that I think is cool. Though i cant say that I dislike a samurai sword with it's sheer edge and awesome cutting power. that just my opinion anyway and I think there both really cool weapons. Now give me both of them and I'm gonna go have fun creating massive damage on anything and everything I can swing and thrust the weapons at.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally I'm old fashioned i'd be using a sword with a thin blade not like a katana but more curved and a big hilt it be a one handed sword and a secondary weapon would be somethan like a small dagger....
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You mean a rapier or epee with a cup-guard with a main-gauche in the other hand, I assume.
Seiferalmasy1930

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The weapon I'd choose would be a pair of bladed gauntlets . Its a combination of fierce martial unarmed strikes and the cruel edge of a wicked blade .

Visit Kika or get your Kika goodies at :

http://www.geocities.com/seiferia/kikaindex.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They had those in India actually, they were called the "pata" and was used by the extremely warlike Malaata tribe. It was basically a metal gauntlet with a blade sticking out of it--just like you said.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That sounds like a weapon I once saw used on Star Trek the Next Generation during one of the combat scenes in the first or second season. I always thought that scene was cool and the weapon we even cooler still but I certainly wouldnt want to be against someone using a weapon like that unless I had a gun. But I guess something like that will never happen in my life time but I suppose I can always dream about some hot girl trying to attack me with one of those.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Those 'pata' that you described is I believe quite efficient if you are an unarmed martial artist and a sword duelist . If the blade on the pata goes broke , you can use the blunt metal gauntlet to deal additional damage to your enemy .

Furthermore , your blade could not be "disarmed" from your hand .

But that aside . I really really love the Zaitochi sword ! It's so straight and sleek , very asthetic and modern ! I'd wish I'd 2 of these swords .

Visit Kika or get your Kika goodies at :

http://www.geocities.com/seiferia/kikaindex.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chikei

963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would go to an Agi/Dex type of Weapon either a Arbalest like Jacques in suiko 3
or a Boomerang like Millies or jes be All Intel and Use Magic Attacks Like Sasarai :lol:
Molotov

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OHH man it has to be a Katana ill can pawn anyone with it. very deadly weaponnn :). a Naginata weapon would be very nice but its sorta like a halberd defensive weapon.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guisarme. Anyone who's played D&D 3.5 knows what I mean.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
And1balla

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like a huge metal rod/staff to whack people with. A tonfa would be pretty cool too.
Greenoblivion

Oblivion

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would Choose a weapon that Lorelai has...with a green Cape..haha thats cool~ yea and it would have all kinds of Jewels and stuff in it so it looks even cooler and less generic.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Red King-Alice in wonderland
Budgie-Barbequing Hamlet
Ken-Her Majesty Miss Jones
Mr.Gibbs-Arsenic and Old lace
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd feel comfortable using some-one else when fighting. The damage you can do with another person is incomparable with weapons of any other kind. Mainly because there is no chance of me getting hurt. :P
King Jarrett

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would use a bow and be like a sniper like Jaques in suikoden 3
and i would just sit in trees and hit enemies when they walk by..
A bow would be the easiest for me to use and also the funnest

8)
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A BIG blunt axe "yes me smash now hahahahaha :mrgreen: "hehehe and I also like broad sword about the size of Cloud Strifes WHAHAHAHA!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: