Suikoden United and Infamous Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Zexen Rune (SPOILERS)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Zexen Rune (SPOILERS) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am currently playing through Suikoden III again and I must say something came to my attention this time that I must have just brushed off in former playthroughs.

In the armistice agreements in Chris Chapter 1 you hear brief mention of the council and a very bried mention of something called the Zexen Rune. I'm curious if anyone else even knows what I'm talking about. The reason this caught my attention is that I'm writing a story currently in which the Clans of Grasslands have runes of their respective clans (Karaya Rune, Lizard Rune, Chisa Rune, Carne Rune, Duck Rune, etc...). I'm just curious if anyone else has any insight into what this rune is and what it may do.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember hearing someone say that it was a mistranslation and that it was supposed to be the "Zexen Crest," but for the life of me can't remember who, when or where. Can anyone back me up?

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is a crest, and a bad translation. I'm no mod, but there shold be a better FAQ and or "questions not to ask"

this being one of them.
'

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: