Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 3 Selector
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goblin Phonologist

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guessed I would be like Joker, but it looks like I resemble Ace instead.
You find a Stack of Old Records.
You find a Broken Turntable.
You find 12 pieces of Goblin Chocolate.
kagematsuri

Cannon Fodder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Calupict wrote:
Hey Augustine is more rocks than Edge! For the pride of Augustine fansclub.

Welcome Kagematsuri to Augustine fans club.

There's an Augustine fanclub?! I am so there. XD
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

while i'm not a fangirl of augustine per se, i am a fan of his mulitple hit attacks-go augy!

three white rose brooches and he is a one man death squad.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've just noticed, the two selectors are literally made by Starslasher.

Quote:
But seriously, there are other selectors that seem to be a bit loopy and got gaps. Perhaps mine does as well. But these were the first ones i tried and of course will not be perfect.

Now I understand what you were saying, Starslasher. I am so sorry, but by saying ‘horrible' I only meant that some of my results were horrible (Hugo, Estella), and not the questions themselves! My apologies, that wasn't clear!

I know, making selectors is not so simple. I once tried making a Final Fantasy selector, myself, and ... that didn't work...
Yours are good.
Luna Nova

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Done the 2nd one!!

Here:

Nei
Mike
Viki
Alanis
Shabon
Augustine
Elliott
Jeane
Mel
Rody
Futch
Watari
Estella
Korokou
Landis
Toppo

OMG I didn't realize this was created by Starslasher either!
Heheh, complex stuff, never ever thought how they work!!

There's one Q that wasn't very clear~
Do you not like being human?
If I answered with a Yes, would it mean: 'Yes, I do like being human!' or 'Yes, I don't like that!'
I wasn't sure, so I chose 'Not sure"!
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luna Nova wrote:
There's one Q that wasn't very clear~
Do you not like being human?
If I answered with a Yes, would it mean: 'Yes, I do like being human!' or 'Yes, I don't like that!'
I wasn't sure, so I chose 'Not sure"!

Answering Yes means that "Yes, I don't like being human."

I'll tell you all a little secret about this question: Answering yes to this increases your chances to get the non-human characters up the rank. It might not be at #1, But you can expect to be a lot like Bright. Bright is so cute. You just want to give him a hug (Awww...)...

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nihilive

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I predicted Geddoe but I got Luc.

Geddoe was my sixth.
Rocky

Harmonian Paramilitary Spearmen Corps

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Geddoe
2. Sasarai
3. Caeser
4. Nash
5. Percival
6. Ace
7. Albert

Okay, firstly, I think every quiz is a lot better with little picture cards at the end and a brief description of what your character/result is like. ie) "You are Geddoe! You're a straight up playa hata who runs the show in the HSFDF. You have a true rune but don't show it because you think it ain't hip", or just something =P Anyway, onwards!

Geddoe... I didn't expect that. I don't really see him having much relation to myself. Sasarai, I can see. He's a leader, who still thinks for himself despite being very loyal to his duties. He's a well respectable nobleman, who serves his country well. I consider myself loyal and to have good leadership qualities, so that's how that one kind of fits.

Caeser, I can see fitting in that he's a very analytic guy (typical Silverberg), however unlike most Silverberg's he's laid back and tends to approach things calmly. I'm kind of like that, haha. I think a lot about things, but my exterior is generally calm or laid back - You wouldn't think that my thought process is as complex as it is. Not to say it's that complex, but just more so than what I'd imagine most people expect from me =P

Nash, perhaps. He seems flirty, which is definitely like me haha. He seems to have a way with words, but isn't perfect, so I could see some resemblence there as well. Percival is just a loyal, hard-working, and honest guy, and though I'm no where near Percival's level of these traits, I do put emphasis on them and try to have them be true.

Well done test overall =D

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rocky wrote:
Okay, firstly, I think every quiz is a lot better with little picture cards at the end and a brief description of what your character/result is like.

........ :cry: ..........how can you hurt my feelings like this?! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I guess i can't please everyone..... :cry: ........

lol, just kidding. I might try that. I'll just edit it....if i feel like it. But i might need some help in decribing their personalities to me, Rocky. Like Hugo. How would you decribe him? If you start off with "#. Hugo - ____" what would you fill in the blanky with?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocky

Harmonian Paramilitary Spearmen Corps

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hm, Hugo? I'd think something along these lines:

"A loyal son, who's slowly becoming a great leader - Much like his mother Lucia, Chief of the Karaya clan. In touch with the land, Hugo has great potential as both a warrior, and as a future Chief of the Karaya clan."

Not the greatest English there, as it's kind of late - But you get the general idea of the traits I'm trying to get across. Anymore? This is kinda fun =D

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suppose that's good....but that sounds alot like other people as well. Like Chris. Except that she is a great leader, in touch with her people, not only has great potential but is a great warrior as well. or even Thomas. He's slowly becoming a great leader of Budehuc Castle, and was a good fighter when i used him at the end (probably thanks to the Skunk and Killer Runes i attached to him). It won't make that much difference that these three are from different places, since it won't say what their personality (and hence, yours or mine) is.

But i found Hugo hard to define, in truth. For Hugo, I would probably say:
Hugo - a generally good natured boy, but can get ugly when in a bad temper. Has good leadership skills, and a good sense of humour.

I thought it would be like this, since i find him not to be as arrogant as most of the other kids in SIII. But he had a bad temper when facing Chris, the Zexens or Yuber. And i agree with what you say about him becoming a great leader. And i thought that he was funny when making fun of Sgt. Joe....So it may not be as different as what you were saying. Forget it then.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
WIND

Tempest

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My results:
....I'm a duck.....

#1 Sgt. Joe
#2 Jacques
#3 Sarasai
#4 Jimba
#5 Salome
#6 Joker
#7 Ace
#8 Borus
#9 Queen
#10 Thomas
#11 Caesar
#12 Geddoe
#13 Nash
#14 Aila
#15 Hugo
#16 Leo
#17 Sarah
#18 Yuber
#19 Albert
#20 Lucia
#21 Percival
#22 Chris
#23 Fubar
#24 Luc
#25 Roland
Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My results were...

#1. Ace
#2. Joker
#3. Caeser
#4. Queen
#5. Albert
#6. Jimba
#7. Lucia
#8. Percival
#9. Thomas
#10. Geddoe

I thought I would be Geddoe, wow.

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey nice little quiz.
I never bothered to make a prediction. Here are my results.

1: Ace
2: Nash
3: Hugo
4: Sgt Joe
5: Borus
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: