Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Worst Gaming Moment
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

punchdoll, I agree with you about Seymour being a replica of Kefka, cept he needed a gnarly laugh, now for my worst gaming moments.

5-Reccruiting Kenji

4-Working for hours toughning up for The tower of Fanatics in FFVI, I was in the Dinosaur forest, when I got in a fight with a Branchusaur it hit me with Meteor before I could Vanish/X-zone it.

3-Getting to the end of Halo 2 and seeing that crap they call an ending

2-Oh and another Halo 2 bad moment when you play as the Arbiter yeah that sucked, the Master Chief is way cooler.
1-My friends and I were playing multi-player in Halo 2, m'kay my friend Travis was hunting me, Chris, and Joey, because he's better at it. I was in a Scorpian Tank I was blowing up Chris and Joey left and right, but as I was doing that Travis hijacked my tank and threw a grenade in the cock-pit and as you know it I died. :cry:
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

punchdoll, I agree with you about Seymour being a replica of Kefka, cept he needed a gnarly laugh, now for my worst gaming moments.

That's why he is a downgraded version. The evil laugh of Kefka RULES!!!

Quote:

-Working for hours toughning up for The tower of Fanatics in FFVI, I was in the Dinosaur forest, when I got in a fight with a Branchusaur it hit me with Meteor before I could Vanish/X-zone it.

I had the same thing happen to me, it was frustrating. :(

And I too am irritated at the cliff-hanger ending of Halo 2...All that waiting for THAT? Game play was still good though.

Another worst moment was playing Fear Effect, thinking it would be a good game... Boy was I dissapointed.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

playing the Chaos continumum and The Journeyman project on a computer that can't handle it.

dear lord! I rerember them!?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm....worst moments:

1. Aidyn Chronicles for N64

2. FFX-2

3. I've gotten into the habit of hitting the power button when putting a disc in. This is bad when you switch discs. If its on psx, I can hold the button down til I can save, but on ps2, well ya know. Done that many times.

4. A buddy and I are fairly competent at soul caliber 2 and we couldn't beat one of the "story" thingys. My roommate picked it up and beat it on his first try just button mashing.

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My worst gaming moment is going and fighting the secrit boss on golden sun 2 I almost beat him when my brother bumped me and made the bateries in my gba come out horibley stoping my victory.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another for me was I went through alot of trouble a month ago in trying to get ahold of all of the Legacy of Kain Games and I found out that the only real reason why anybody would want to play the first Blood Omen: LoK game is that they played on of the later titles first. Even the story of the first one came off crappy. They had to straighten it out in the later games.

The rest of the series is excellent provided you have the other games at hand to avoid the irritation of cliff hangers like I did.
serph

I love this girl!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my worst gaming moment...ummm imagine seeing that gameover sign once you're defeated in battles...[that hurt]*ouch*..bossess beating you in just a turn....having hard time completing the requirements for useless secret items...
almost impossible bossess that destroys you're RPG momentum and those stupid NPCs that says the same things at the same time..each time you play...i don't get tired of those except for rush times...doing the same things over and over and over again...*sigh*(when was the last time i enjoyed playing games)...buying uber expensive items that puts your money from zero to none....*sigh* worst gaming moments are yet to come*sigh*....

mrs.cuteness!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Getting so excited about a LOTR RPG and then playing Third Age, that made Bladey sad. :(

UberYuber wrote:
Maybe if I keep saying stupid stuff I'll eventually get quoted in a sig!

There ya go UberYuber.
gari

high lifters

100063 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Basicly dying after hours of hard work sucks. They should make autosaves in RPG's. Star Ocean 2 has the bug that sometimes in a battle the game crashes. Cave of Trials - near the end. Yay it crashes. And Star Ocean 3 with it's constant 'loading data from disc' bullshit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: