Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

suik 4 treasure hunt promotion cd came today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

never been happier to hear the sound of door knocking when I'm still half asleep than this morning, it's been almost exactly five month since all of this got started on Jan. 11 and the happy ending just came.(hopefully it'll get better as I'll get a few more sets from the people that I know who did this but don't much care for it)

man I had a good day game wise today, got all this good stuff in the mail and picking up some really interesting games including marval VS capcom 2 and my 5th copy of SIII... anyways, yes the wall scroll is well made like everyone said, coin is pretty nice, and the soundtrack was extreamly dissappointing at first since all the SIV songs lasted less than what we heard from the early trailers; the rune of punishment song was great in the last 2 mins of the promo videos but it lasted under a min on the CD, why the heck did they do that? it's not like they are trying to sale a real OST so they had to keep it short.

But all that was forgiven when the entire 18 min worth of one of the most underrated song of all suikoden OSTs was on the CD, We Will Always Be is greatness(#12 as 10-12 are labled with the wrong titles) Just for that, I'll say its a good CD.
Karthur

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My "goodies" from the treasure hunt came on Thursday. The coin isn't all that impressive, but the CD and wallscroll are nice.

I figured I was too late putting in the treasure codes, but I guess not. :mrgreen:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kaztro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Put my CD, COIN and Scroll on auction Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here its on ebay for those who missed out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=81988 94638&rd=1
=Mithrandir=

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Received all my stuff today. Everything is awesome. I wish there was a promotion like this for more games. Thanks Konami!
Gunloc

19976 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I received all 3 items on Monday. All in excellent condition. As others have already mentioned, I too am very impressed by the quality of the wall scroll.

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the ebay post. For 32 bucks, I think I'll let my stuff go on ebay too. Kind of sad, but hey $32 is $32, whereas Suikoden is a mere shell of what could have been a great game.
Genome Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gunloc wrote:
I received all 3 items on Monday. All in excellent condition. As others have already mentioned, I too am very impressed by the quality of the wall scroll.

I agree with you Gunloc (interesting name), you don't *have* to enjoy Suikoden IV to enjoy the simple artwork of that wallscroll...at least I think so.
Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I understand that point of view, but I'm sorry, the hero looks too much like Moe from the three Stooges. I'm not a superficial guy, I don't mind when guys look like gals in anime or when a series decides to take an more stylized approach (like in Stella Deus), but imo the hero in Suikoden 4 is just plain stupid looking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: