Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Batman Begins

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Batman Begins Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just saw it. DAMN what a great movie. I loved it. Christian Bale is the best batman period. IT was better than star wars; probally best movie of the year! Im seeing it again tommorrow.

IT. KICKED. ASS.

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really want to see it. The previews looked great and i think most importantly the story looks like it could be the best out of the previous batmans. I am glad to hear a good review because maybe that will influence me to drag myself out of my house and go see it.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
ShuTheLord

The Gale Knights

0 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Batman Begins is one of my most awaited movies of the year. I probably won't get to see it til next week or so, me and my busy schedule ;). If it really lives up to what it looks like, I am even more excited now. Better then Star Wars? Really? I thought Epi III was verrry good, redeemed all the prequels for their... uhh not-really-as-good-as-star-wars-ness?
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

there's already a thread for movies in here; i suggest further comments about it go there, since this one is now...locked.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: