Suikoden United and Illegal Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What do the makers of Suikoden IV think?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: What do the makers of Suikoden IV think? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering what the developer team for SIV think about fan feedback regarding SIV, especially Kawano and the director (forgot his/her name).

In fact, I want to know what Murayama thinks. Have there been any interviews with Murayama in the past year? Because it's been almost a year since SIV came out in Japan (....I can't believe it either..).

In fact, what does Konami think of Suikoden as? If they want to contend against other rpg series they need to give the Suikoden team more budget to work with. I want a Suikoden with Final Fantasy production values.

Blue Moon, what are the fans in Japan saying about Rhapsodia? I know you frequent some Japanese Suiko sites, so I was wondering. I remember you said a lot of them closed down after IV though...hoefully that's a signal for Konami and Murayama.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mixed feelings I'd say. A lot of fans feel like the series has gone down the drain with IV. Many have expressed doubt that Konami can pull off a good SRPG. Of course, many others are enthused by this development, so there's no one single reaction from Japanese fans.

As for what kawano thinks, what Murayama thinks, and what Konami thinks, they havn't said a word. Murayama has stated that he generally disliked Konami's corporate environment, but has not said anything related to Suikoden at all.
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

isnt that and the fact that konami wanted too much creative control were the reasons muraama left as Directors after doing thomas chapters (or playing in a part in them anyway) in suikoden 3?

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: