Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Ebony Knights

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luc

1862 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Ebony Knights Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does eny one know about the Ebony Knights they were a group in grassland that Georg Prime was a part of.
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe we will know more about it in the next suikoden. as for me, i've only heard about the Ebony knight in Richmond's. I never heard about it after that

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is the first I have personally heard of it since I have no idea whatsoever about anything Georg Prime related. However I would one day like to see a game where Georg plays a pivotal role in the game. Not the hero but a pivotal role which i can only guess will take place when the series switches over to the Falena region. Something not too far back from the current timeline of the Suikoden series. What I mean is before Suikoden 1 but nowhere near as far back as Suikoden 4. Or at least make an english release as well action game or something of that sort based in the Falena area.

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I'd definitely like to see another prequel that takes place in Falena, and shows Georg killing the queen or whatever. We'd also get to see Killey and maybe Lorelai. But then of course there are those will be like, "OMG NO NOT A PREQUEL THAT SUCKS SO MUCH WHY HAVE A PREQUEL YOU ALREADY KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!?!". Those people piss me off so much. You do not know what has happened at all. You may know a few details, or none like for S4. It is still a story, and S4's looks great. I can't wait for this game, and I only hope that Suikoden series gets more fans so we get quicker releases.

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
deadfoxx

Northwind Dragoons

13233 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for some reason people have problems with prequel's. the differance is though w/ 4 it takes place in a diff country and doesn't really affect that of the first 3 suikoden series. as for georg prime it would also be pretty much the same. we only know that they kill the queen and killey was there. so i wouldnt see a problem w/ prequals like those (star wars however...)
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally i like the whole idea of more prequels....I mean it totally opens it up i mean i like seeing some returning characters but im much more excited about learning about characters i know nothing about....One thing you gotta assume if Georg Prime was in the ebony nights they must of been a kick ass group
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seeing as Georg Prime is one of my favorite characters in the series I would be all for a game involving more with him in it, especially background.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was Ebony Moon Knights.

I don't have anything else to add though, except for the observation that no matter what they did in the past, they seem to be defunct by the time of Suikoden 3. It would be odd if they were active the whole time but didn't participate in the war like every other group in the Grasslands did.
Seiferalmasy1930

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never even heard of them at all . Regretfully .

Visit Kika or get your Kika goodies at :

http://www.geocities.com/seiferia/kikaindex.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Darkmagus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ebony Moon Knights.... I think that they were a part of the Free Knights. I'm not sure. I think Georg Prime's story would probably make an awesome fanfiction or maybe even an anime series. I always wanted to see the adventures of a suikoden character put into an anime series.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: