Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Jeane have a Moon Rune?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeane is a spirit hence she never changes >_>.
flik77

5797 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeane have a Charm rune that'z why she change to a cat...or something not moon rune moon rune can turn in vampires...

read this following information:

Charm Rune

Known Users: Jeane
Child Runes: Unknown

The Charm Rune has appeared with Jeane in every game of the Suikoden series in which she is usable in battle. The Rune causes others of the opposite sex to become infatuated with its bearer. This is evident by both in-game dialogue made by characters and also its ability in battle which charms the enemy into refusing to attack.

The Charm Rune is often speculated to be a True Rune, however Konami has denied Jeane owns a true rune. Feeding the speculation is the fact that Jeane appears across the whole series despite the century long gap between Suikoden IV and the others. There is evidence that Jeane's appearance is due to the Charm Rune. Animals and human characters with extrasensory abilities have been known to sense that she is not all that she appears to be. In Suikoden V, Genoh remarked that he sensed someone old upon meeting Jeane. :D :D :off topic:
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bright Shield Rune bearer wrote:
Not a bad theory. Not bad at all Rune of Corruption. And every time she reincar.'s herself she uses young beutifull maiden as a vessel. It could be possible. After all, Jeane changes a bit from Suiko 1 to 5.

I'm fairly confident that the only reason Jeane appears to change a bit is due to a rotating crew of portrait artists. If Jeane truly took the form of a random young maiden every time, how is it that she's finding maidens that look so strikingly similar?
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought up of a theory that may actually make sense...

Since it seems jeane is somehow related to the sindar, the sindar have the rune of change right? so let's say jeane is really a house cat or something and maybe the sindarian with the change rune accidently uses the change rune to turn jeane into a human and ageless. or maybe the change rune used it's power to make her not age at all?
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hotspot wrote:
I thought up of a theory that may actually make sense...

Since it seems jeane is somehow related to the sindar, the sindar have the rune of change right? so let's say jeane is really a house cat or something and maybe the sindarian with the change rune accidently uses the change rune to turn jeane into a human and ageless. or maybe the change rune used it's power to make her not age at all?

There is no concrete information that tells us Jeane is a decendant of the Sindar, although it's very possible.
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to agree. If anything, she has a connection to the Ancient Armes Dynasty. But then even that is left up to interpretation. Just because she needed to retrieve something from those ruins doesn't mean she's actually a surviving member of that race. The world of Jeane is filled with red herrings.
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

BlackKnightYuber wrote:
I have to agree. If anything, she has a connection to the Ancient Armes Dynasty. But then even that is left up to interpretation. Just because she needed to retrieve something from those ruins doesn't mean she's actually a surviving member of that race. The world of Jeane is filled with red herrings.

you've got a point there...
----------------------------
And I absolutely agreed with this one :D

Bub wrote:
If that is the case, I bet you it will be the same type of thing with Viki.
And it will be real lame.
I am not a big fan of a "Family of Jeanes."
I was hoping for some big storyline about Jeane in one of the next Suikoden games. With her having a True Rune or something.
She deserves one.

I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think its the same for Viki. She teleports through time. She probably would age after like maybe 50 wars or so, but only by a year most likely XD
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeane have a Moon Rune? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Director for Suikoden IV(whom was the artist for some of the earlier games) was the one who announced it. Jokingly. I assume it's just a dodge from trying to explain it.

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can someone squash this, please!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sierra is immortal... She mentioned it in suikoden II. She said that she hate herself that cannot die. She's a vampire, the elder of the coven and the head of the blue moon village. And she is also the bearer of the blue moon rune.
stephencolbert5

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeane have a Moon Rune? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why are you still discussing this? It's so obvious! The reason why Jeane is in every game, including S4 is...

No story is complete without at least one pair of ridiculously huge boobs,

and

A big-boobed bimbo is an essential part of every group!

... The secret is in her bra, which has yet to be found!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: