Suikoden United and Illegal Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Jeane have a Moon Rune?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eresh does imply that she is in a body that wasn't originally hers, she says something along the lines of "if i wasn't in this vessel". It seems clear that she is linked with Jeane quite substantially, so it seems that even if Jeane hasn't transmigrated that her people somehow could do it. I really hope this isn't another case of "the Sindar did it".

It seems that the Kingdom of Armes (the old one, not the new one) was destroyed by the Sun Rune, then the continent was recreated using that power, maybe Jeane was somehow affected by the power of creation along with Eresh, this still holds to the cannon about Jeane not having a True Rune and not being a True Rune.

Or perhaps the people of Armes had found a way to cheat death and ageing without the aid of a True Rune and that is what lead to their destruction, at this point anything is possible. (as long as it doesn't invlove her having a true rune :P)

Oh and the family of Jeanes was a joke from the developers.
genne_atreides

Alma_kinan_girl

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Jeane really dont have a True Rune, I think that she probably linked with the Sindars.
Could you imagine how long we've gonna play the game, go from one to another place by foot!
:shock:
But still.........I love those two very much!!!!! Yayyyy
genne_atreides

Alma_kinan_girl

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

By the way 'AA'....
is it true that Jeane Family theory was a joke??????????????
:o
fuhhhh, thank godness........
I'm kind of depressed when I heard that
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Jeane family is a big big joke..... :(

I was thinking if Jeane is one of those 'Sindar'...
She knew the ruins in the Big Hole and even Zerase.

:shock:

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dont see how jeane knowing about the big hole makes her a sindar, there is no evidence to support that the hole is anything to do with the sindar race, if that was the case the we would also be speculating that Levi was also a sindar sue to his knowledge of the hole being around there somewhere.

I personally think that Jeane is connected to the Old Armes kingdom.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, the hole where Jeane went was the old Armes Kingdom's place. Or so I read.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i heard that it was the race before the sindar that lived there.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's all this "I heard"/"I think"/"Or so I read" stuff? Did you get all your information from a shifty-looking guy on a street corner who offered to sell you a Rolex for twenty bucks as part of the bargin?

The ruins at the Big Hole are the ruins of the Old Armes Dynasty. The end. Game over.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so does that mean jeane and eresh were part of that dynasty since after all they have some kind of conection with that place.

John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that's a question that we don't have an answer to yet, although some sort of connection is obviously being implied.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
What's all this "I heard"/"I think"/"Or so I read" stuff? Did you get all your information from a shifty-looking guy on a street corner who offered to sell you a Rolex for twenty bucks as part of the bargin?

No John. I got mine from the game. I read it there.

Quote:
so does that mean jeane and eresh were part of that dynasty since after all they have some kind of conection with that place.

Not necessarily. But they obviously have some connection with the dynasty. As for now, we can't say they are a part of the dynasty since we don't have enough proof. But it's a possibility though.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
As for now, we can't say they are a part of the dynasty since we don't have enough proof.

the only thing we can really assume is that they had some thing to do with them. after all jeane had to retreive some item we don't even know, and they we find eresh in there and she takes you underground where the pedestal where jeane's item was. to bad we don't know what kind of item it was.

Rune of Corruption

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you think about it that Jeane family thing sort of refutes itself. If there was a family of Jeanes they would all have separate personalities. Even Identical twins have separate personalities.

Rainrir mine and your minds are running on same wavelength here. At least two characters in the game seem to have a connection with Jeane These characters are Raura and Eresh and both are equally mysterious. Also, both of these characters have a Ancient Egyptian, Babylonian, or Persian flair or to them. Another character who is almost as mysterious with an similar flair, but seemingly no connection with Jeane is Hortez VII. I'm not suggesting that Hortez VII is some sort of powerful being, but aside from his name and that his father is Hortez VI, who have never been seen or talked about, nothing is known about him.

Since things in Ancient Armes has a similar flair to it. One can assume that Raura, Hortez VII, Eresh, and Jeane all have some sort of a connection to Ancient Armes. I believe that Jeane was powerful rune mage possibly from Ancient Armes and been reincarnating herself over time or that her body is a vessel for a spirit that needs to move to another body after so many years. The later might be closer to the truth. Whatever Oboro saw sure left him frighten, or she could have just "bargained" with him in order to get him to stop investigating her.
Bright Shield Rune bearer

:)

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not a bad theory. Not bad at all Rune of Corruption. And every time she reincar.'s herself she uses young beutifull maiden as a vessel. It could be possible. After all, Jeane changes a bit from Suiko 1 to 5.
psylo

Bloody Mage

567 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do you believe if i said thet Jeane is a true rune itself? Like beast rune that represent beast, Jeane represent human. I have heard it somewhere. Well, just a rumour. But Jeane live long. In Suikoden 4 (long time ago) until suikoden 3. Or Jeane teleporting with Viki? Ha ha ha. I'm not so sure myself....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: