Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Jeane have a Moon Rune?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
genne_atreides

Alma_kinan_girl

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Jeane have a Moon Rune? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeane the Beautiful and Mysterious Runemistress that hed a very good potential at her job. Is just that the information that we know?
Who really is she?
Really, I'm so curious about this one.
I try to figure it out a lot of time, but there are so many speculation about her.
No one know about her past, where did she came from, and why she always showed up in every series of Suikoden.
I heard some people said that all of Jeane family have same face and name, and thats why she always exist in Suikoden.
The other one said that Jeane is a transformation of a cat. There are some rumor that cat has nine lives, so nine lives- nine Jeane.
Everythings are possible. When I played Suikoden V, there a scene that shows conversation between Jeane and Zerase, and I watched those two carefully, they know each other. Both of them quite different, the way they walk, and the way they talk. Zerase as a night traveler, and her Star Rune, dressed herself so clossed, all in black, so dark. And Jeane, always dressed herself like that, make her so shiny and brighter than everyone, just like a moonlight. Is it possible if her have..maybe.. a Moon Rune?
I'm not really sure about this, I mean... this just another speculation from me. But isn't "moon" have a lightning element? And, Jeane always show up with her Lightning Rune in fight? If Moon Rune is a True Rune that give its bearer an immortal lives, Is it possible if Jeane was the bearer of the Moon Rune?
This always makes me curious.
Well, whaddya think?
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's already a Moon Rune, commonly known as the Blue Moon Rune. But the name Moon Rune also applies to it.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as john said, the answer is a big NO. only one person bears that rune, and that is sierra milkain.

keep in mind jeane has some link to those ruins found in the big hole, so she has a link to that ancient kingdom in some respect; she also knows eresh, who has some important connection to that city as well.

as far as the lightning element on a moon rune, no; it's a uniqe rune with other attributes. if you play sII, you'll see that their spells and attributes are very different.

you may want to hop over to suikosource and do some looking around; they have a good deal of strong and reliable information that could answer your questions better.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While she doesn't have the Moon rune, or Blue Moon Rune as the others explained (property of Sierra!) there's definitely something odd about her.
Once we met with Eresh and saw the bottom of that hole to go recruit Jeane herself even, I was hoping they may give us a little more info on her, but it seems it was a no go. Aw well, what can you do right?
Here's to hoping they actually get around to explaining her sometime, thought I wouldn't exactly hold my breath on that one.
That's Konami for you though, keep you guessing. I think there's a thread about Jeane speculation in the character section though? Maybe worth checking out if you want to know more about Jeane!

-My DeviantArt-
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

actually, they did give a bit more information about her; she has a connection with ancient armes (the city you take her to). what the exact connection is, we still don't know, but we're one step closer (a baby step) to knowing more.

perhaps sVI will have another snippet of info for us regarding our favorite mystery woman.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not to mention that any connection to Jeane's past has NOTHING to do with True Runes. Konami said so. She does not have a true rune, and probably will never have a true rune. If anything, she is connected to the Sindar.

Though, she knew Zerase before, and she has a lot to do with runes....not to mention the whole "runemistress" occupation...
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Baggins

Brotherhood of the White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with Mirage. She's got a strong connection to the Sindar, though we're still not quite sure what. Perhaps she's a surviving member of the race?

Also, her connection to Viki is interesting as well. I'm wondering if we'll ever know, or if Konami will choose to keep it as one of those unanswered secrets. Sometimes that's a decision for the best, as the imaginations of the fans come up with better possibilities (and more agreeable to each individual) than a largescale canon reveal that excites a few fans but disappoints a lot.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always liked to think of Jeane as the Venus de Milo... Her real beauty being the mystery that surrounds her. If we find out more about her, will people still like Jeane as much as they already do?
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Etenralmaiden

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about: Jeane is the original queen, the one that came down from the sky bearing the sun rune. She might just be a clone of the Sindar chief (like Luc and Sasarai are to Hikusaak) who was born with the rune (white hair might confirm this even tho other non-falenas characters have had them) and she still has an immortality status à la Sierra...
Ok maybe this sounds like BS but it sure helps as a speculation...
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sierra is not immortal.
kelvingarinkz

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sierra is immortal isnt she ? Due to his Moon Rune also the fact that she is a vampire
Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well when you help Jeane go through the Old Armes dungeon, the ending point of it was her walking up towards a tomb. She said she is done with the duneon after retrieving whatever it was in that tomb, that might have belonged to her.

I figure she is either some sort of ghost or undead creature, or that she is a reincarnation, perhaps of a "big wig" in the Old Armes Kingdom.

This wouldn't explain her being in Suikoden 4, however, unless she just keeps on reincarnating.

But I tend to lean towards my first theory. I think that she is some sort of ghost or other aberration that is living for a long time. Probably not a vampire, but certainly something, perhaps something similar to what Eresh is.

Zachwie

The Guillotine Order

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bub wrote:
Probably not a vampire, but certainly something, perhaps something similar to what Eresh is.

I do not quite remember what Eresh says to Jeane, but didn't Eresh respond to Jeane as if Jeane was of higher stature in the realm/world/time that Eresh was from.

They may not have came out right. From what I gathered it seemed that Jeane and Eresh may have both belonged to the same faction, but Jeane was a higher up.
Lord Rengo

The Magus' Army

33445 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Apparently it's official that there are more than one Jeanes. Apparently they're just a family of Jeanes who look like everyone else in the family. I don't know, someone on this site said that someone from Konami announced it. If this is the case, there really isn't any reason to assume she has a True Rune because we don't know if she is immortal considering they're all different people.

Of course, I don't actually completely believe this just yet. One, I haven't seen this anywhere else. But I haven't cared enough to look for the quote. Two, things can change since the time they supposedly said it.

But, I still won't say it's not true because I really don't know.
Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lord Rengo wrote:
Apparently it's official that there are more than one Jeanes. Apparently they're just a family of Jeanes who look like everyone else in the family. I don't know, someone on this site said that someone from Konami announced it. If this is the case, there really isn't any reason to assume she has a True Rune because we don't know if she is immortal considering they're all different people.

Of course, I don't actually completely believe this just yet. One, I haven't seen this anywhere else. But I haven't cared enough to look for the quote. Two, things can change since the time they supposedly said it.

But, I still won't say it's not true because I really don't know.

Yea, I haven't heard this at all, and I wouldn't like this explanation at all. I wouldn't want to see the males in this family...since it seems like the family has a history of skimpy clothing :D

I would like to see where this has been stated. Does anyone have any info on this?

And I am not sure if it would explain how there would be a Jeane in Suikoden 4, unless this family has a super long lineage, and seem to migrate anywhere where there is action.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: