Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What Suikoden Character do you think needs a severe beating
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: What Suikoden Character do you think needs a severe beating Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did you ever want to go through your tv and knock out a Suikoden character???
I did,Kenji I want to beat him down
so much :twisted: just for his utterly stupid aerobics.
so who do you want to BEAT DOWN!!!!
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, this is a bit of a tough one for me to pick. But I might have to go with Hoi. First of all, he dared to try to pretend to be Riou, the hero of the Dunan Unification War. While yeah, I'd give him some points for managing to wear similar (but different) clothes, he should've realized that he was in no way near the similar body shape compared to Riou. Stupid fool...

Second of all, he tried to copy the Bright Shield Rune by using ink or whatever that could got erased by his sweat!!!! How pathetic is that? Very pathetic unfortunately. But probably he just didn't have enough money to pay someone to make a tattoo of Bright Shield Rune with more expensive and reliable ink.

Third, he had the guts to beg Riou to save him from the beating of the innkeepers, chefs, or whoever other angry people who were the victims of his lies. Not only that he begged Riou to help him out, he managed to get Riou being beaten up by the people as well. Sad sad person. Even after all that, he still didn't realize that the Riou was the real Riou.

Fourth, even after being recruited and getting free meals and place to sleep in the magnificent North Window castle, it was not enough. Hoi still tried to hang around in Riou's room trying to steal whatever he could from the drawer. How low could you go, Hoi?

Last but not least, I just can't seem to use him properly in battles. He's just not strong at all. His one rune slot also doesn't help IMO. So all in all, he deserves a severe beating, though technically speaking, he did got beaten severely by the people in Radat. >=)

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luc in Suiko2 needed a spanking. :P He and his smart mouthedness got him a permenant spot on the scout team.

*spanks Luc*

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LoL, you just love Luc and want to give him a spanking. Now wait a minute, if he had the True WIND Rune, I wonder whether he farts normally or not. He might ended up creating small typhoon or something if he farts. Power of the wind could be tricky indeed.

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bugg, that was a slightly disturbing comment concerning Luc's bodily functions. ^^; But in that case, don't you wonder if it smells with the same pungnant odor as the rest of humankind or if its soft and light like the morning breeze (or typhon... ;P).

Hmm, I'd say Milich Oppenheimer would've deserved a severe beating had it not been Windy controlling him. I mean seriously, the Spores of Agony bit was quite a screwed up thing to do! ;P But again, he was controlled and it's not his fault *Tries to convince herself it wasn't* Eh, but what the hell, we can still give the nut his beating! :mrgreen: If anyone asks, I blame it on being a Gremio fangirl. ;)

In all seriousness I definitely would say Guilluame (however the heck you spell his name). I mean he chases little kids, lies about people, switches items with less valuable objects (great appraiser >.x), keeps dueling you, and is just involved in all kinds of crime. ;P That and he freaks me out and I never got a thing appraised by him in my game for that sole reason.

And is it just me or does it look like he was already hit repeatedly with a basketball? :|

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TheAngelicSin wrote:
Bugg, that was a slightly disturbing comment concerning Luc's bodily functions. ^^; But in that case, don't you wonder if it smells with the same pungnant odor as the rest of humankind or if its soft and light like the morning breeze (or typhon... ;P).

Now that you mentioned about the smell ... LoL, nah I won't go there. j/k Sorry sorry sorry to Queen and other Luc fans. I'll shut up now and never mentioned about it again (unless I really have to). :x

Oh another one that deserved to get a severe beating is Kanaan!!!! First things first, the annoying "I'm better than you though we all know that I'm not better than you" look on his face. That alone should be enough of a reason to make me want to punch his face, and relocate his nose to his mouth. Smell that rotten breathe of yours, Kanaan!!

Then the attitude of always sucking up to Kraze and always repeating what he said as if he was a loudspeaker or something. Come on, at least have the decency to not suck up that much, dude.

Grady just paid us the tax money for capturing the Mt.Tigerwolf bandit leader Varkas and his trusted sidekick Sydonia. Let me keep the money, it's not safe to be in kids' hands, even though you're the son of one of the Six/Five Great Generals, Tir McDohl.

Last but not least. Hey, we're just saved by Ted's Souleater Rune. So instead of thanking him like what any normal person would do, let's just inform Kraze and Windy about it so they could kill Ted or at least force the Souleater Rune out of his body. Yeah, that's a good idea. Let's reward this kid for saving our lives by killing him. Har har. Brilliant idea, Kanaan. I wonder how you could come up with such idea on your own.

Too bad we could only execute Kraze but not Kanaan.

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh boy I forgot all about Kanaan. x_x *Grumbles* That was a bit frustrating on my first near|playthrough of the game. I thought something would happen where you'd get to keep the money and it would be all cool, but nope, thank you Kanaan. ;P Kraze was just as much an ass though, if not more. I mean he was just plain rude...

Poor Luc fangirls. Any of them read that and I bet they're going to have a few flips through their minds of disgust. *Shudders* Glad I'm not a Luc fangirl, very very glad I'm not a Luc fangirl at this moment....

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not only rude, I think Kraze would rape Eileen as well had we not come to stop him. Yeah, let's beat him up as well, along with Kanaan. Beating up 2 people for the price of 1, haha. Die Kraze!!! Dieee!!!

And Kraze also didn't seem to have any respect at all. While yes, Tir was a rookie, but at least treat him with respect out of the respect to his father or something. Annoying stupid bugger.

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoa, whoa just a moment. o.o; Maybe my memory is foggy but what do you mean, "I think Kraze would rape Eileen had we not come to stop him?" I'm very curious now because I didn't pay VERY close attention to the parts where Kraze was involved...

Goddamn this game series. ^^; I'm going to have to go replay it after getting back to Brooklyn now aren't I?

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bugg wrote:
*laugh*, you just love Luc and want to give him a spanking. Now wait a minute, if he had the True WIND Rune, I wonder whether he farts normally or not. He might ended up creating small typhoon or something if he farts. Power of the wind could be tricky indeed.

Actually, I think he would make Sasarai fart on his command, and then light it to make a most unusual magic attack.

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

O_O;

Well it's safe to say you'd make quite the amusing unite attacks if you were on the Suikoden team, eh?

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed, and poor Sasarai would need a change of pants for every attack. The fart alone would be powerful enough to render the seat of his pants to shreads.

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LMAO Bugg. That's funny because my friend and I occasionally joke about Windy and possible flatulence problems (just more proof we need to grow up :P )...but yeah, I won't get into that either.

TheAngelicSin wrote:

Summer breeze makes me feel fine~
Blowing through the jasmine in my miiiiind...
:P

Anyway, for severe beatings of a Suikoden character, I'd have to choose Kimberly. At least I would if she wasn't already getting it in my fanfic parodies. But she's this thirty-something chick hitting on Flik, and tries to make Tai Ho marry her while she secretly lusts after Yam Koo. I mean, ew. And she's supposed to be a forger of seals, but can't even read. Which kind of makes me wonder why Mathiu even gave her a letter...

Gorudo could use a beating, too...dissing Riou and nearly killing Nanami. Tenderize that pork belly of his before Luca roasts him in the flames :twisted: ...err, what were we talking about again?
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The character whom I think needs a severe beating isn't one of the Stars of Destiny, but that major pain in the butt: Kraze. In any playthrough of Suikoden, I don't believe there has ever been a time when I didn't execute him when given the option.

In third place (after Kanaan's obligatory second place), I think Juppo deserves a mild beating for his "Wheel of Fortune" in Lepant's mansion.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Speaking of Windy. I think that the character who needs to be taken out and shot the most is Leknaat. She's a manipulative bitch who caused a poor midget(I speak of Luc) to commit suicide.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: