Suikoden United and Irenic Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

An odd glitch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He's probably the toughest boss in the game, if not the hardest, just because he can scrap two of your parties, still clash with the third, survive being pierced by countless arrows, and after all that, still summon the stamina to duel your hero- and if you aren't careful, he's entirely capable of killing him, even in this state. Pretty badass!

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah but is the beast rune harder?
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It depends. If you're luck is against you when you're fighting the Beast Rune, you could get destroyed in the first turn, as once happened to me. Although, most times, it's not too bad. It's just that Rune enemy, and that healing leg...

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what do you mean luck
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never had any trouble with the Beast Rune, Luca take more effort.
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

okay thanks, i havent really had any trouble since luca with bosses(i just beat gorudo)
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
what do you mean luck

I mean that, depending on the moves the Beast Rune uses, you could be wiped out on the first turn. I don't mean the luck statistic, or anything.

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That happened to me the very first tome I fought against the Beast Rune. One person was dead, three were changed to stone, and the last two persons became mad and attacked each other. That fight made me mad and the second time two or three of my characters were unusable and I lost again. It took nearly a month until I tried it again, had more luck and smashed the golden bowwow. That is what Vertius meant with luck. Stupid system... the same like Final Fantasy IX... stupid coincodence which always ruined my first try :mrgreen: But that is the only tough thinga about the Beast Rune in my opinion.

The Fool
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When Hix is removed from your party, he goes back to Kobold Village outside the Elder's tent, waiting for you to come get him again.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vertius wrote:
Quote:
what do you mean luck

I mean that, depending on the moves the Beast Rune uses, you could be wiped out on the first turn. I don't mean the luck statistic, or anything.

glad that never happened to me on the first turn. some times on turn 2 or 3 the status effect leg makes a couple of people not useable for a while. freaking hated it to since it was usually my mages that were unusable.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, it's first move was that Tri-Attack, where the Rune and the two heads attack. That really battered my party, and the rest, as they say, is history...

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's good to have some one with the thunder and flowing rune and have the runes on some one who has 2 lvl 4 magic power. if any one dies you can use the unite rune magic of thunder and flowing and revive every one that dies.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh thanks for the help wes but your a little late lol
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nocturne1337 wrote:
oh thanks for the help wes but your a little late *laugh*

Hehe, well I guess that infoformation is there for someone else may they need it in a year or two.
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah lol

i love suikoden 2, but i love suikos 3's characters the best!

i cant wait to start suiko 1!

but im almost at the beast rune so ill try rune
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: