Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

An odd glitch
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: An odd glitch Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok well im doing the recruit tengaar sidequest and hix is alsleep and the kobold elder askes me to find the 3 items.

well the problem is the blue thing you need is in south window and its controlled by higland now! i cant even get into the item store there!

any tips or help please?
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If it's occupied by Highland, then you need to wait and advance in the history, until it's no longer under Highland's jurisdiction. As simple as that.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

but what about tengaar? isnt he in my party permanetly?
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First off, you've got them backwards: Tengaar is the one asleep and Hix is in your party.

He will be in your group until you complete the quest. Highland isn't in South Window for long.

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

okay thanks and i found out you canr emove hix from your party!!

new thing: any tips on beating luca blight im getting mauled.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You only need to beat him with your heros party, so put your best guys there in their best armour with their highest level weapons available.

Really, if you level up in the Banner Pass for a spell, he shouldn't be a big deal.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea banner pass is probably your best option. Just sharpen some weapons and spend some potch on decent armor and you should be fine. Also Luca Blight uses a fire based attack so if you equip one of your frontline characters with the Fire Sealing Rune then he won't take any damage. Oh yea and put Gadget in the front line. He has ridiculous physical defense.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

k thanks
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

but if you can beat luca with flik and viktor's party it'll make the battle much easier when you face him with riou's group, since it makes him weaker.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i dont th8ink ive ver felt better beating a boss than when i just beat luca blight it was magical lol, i grinded like you guys said at banner and i used mikolowtiv,camus,gadget,hero,nanami and luc.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gadget is a god in that fight for some reason. Makes me wish I had used him during the game. That inexplicable resistance to Luca's fire makes him so useful. Now if only I got him to do massive damage like Shiro.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't forget the Fire-Sealing Rune.

Ah, that Rune was made for that Luca Battle...

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the way to beat Luca Blight is Humphrey+Fire Sealing Rune. If Humphrey was uploaded from S1 and has the Windspun Armor and is fairly high in level (he comes in in the high 50s if you got him up to 60 in S1) Luca does single-digit damage or no damage to him.

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol wire hangers are the true face of evil! its so true!

is he the hardest boss in the game?
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes. Or at least, I've always found him to be. However, that being said, he's not that difficult if you level in Banner Pass, as has already been stated.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: