Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where are you from?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahhh well it's nice to see that another person who is actually from Portugal is also here on the forum, even though I was born, raised, and do in fact live in Canada. I have always lived here though my entire family, with the exception of a few cousins, me, and my one of my brothers were all born in Portugal. We all sort of feel like we have been left out by the larger group, but hey it doesnt bother us all that much. Except of course when family members begin to treat us differently, like we dont know whats going on simply because we werent born there. They also treat us like we are insanely rich, and we have all this money because we live in North America, like by default we are supposed to have so much money. Well that doesnt happen so much any more, because they have learned better now, but still some of the older generation cant get that through their minds. Thats just my take on things anyway, though they really would realize it if they knew that we have the worst single neighborhood in North America in my city. Thats actually saying a lot, but if anyone has seen Vancouvers Downtown East Side, they would agree with me.

Anyways thats getting a bit off topic, so yeah it's nice to see a fellow Portugeeser on the forum.

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was already wondering for a while if you were Portuguese too. Now you've confirmed my expectations.
Yeah, I know that many people think that those who emigrate to NA usually are rich, but that's because the quality of life there is much better than here. Some sort of misconception from the older generations.
Anyway, I'm also happy to have a fellow Portuguese here at Suikox (you're the 5th Portuguese that I know played Suikoden), although it doesn't take me the title of "Person That Played Suikoden 2 More Times in Portugal" :twisted:

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Filipe

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well to be completely honest, i do not live in Portugal, nor have I for any period longer than about 4 months, so you can keep that title. I do have family in Portugal, naturally so I cant really speak for them in that respect. Either way I am sure that you have played Suikoden 2 more times than I have, because I tend to play other games more often, than games I have already played through, and beaten. I do still occasionally put some more time into the game, when I dont have something else drawing my attention away, but sadly something else is right now. Worry not however Suikoden 2 fanboys out there, i still do play the game so dont go trying to track me down and force me to play it. Thank you, and good day. Of course I am just kidding about that fanboy part, but it's all in good fun isnt it?

Yumi Regataar

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am in the middle of no where.

Medicine Hat, Alberta
Canada

Try and find it on a map without a search tool, I dare yah.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Filipe

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Your lucky that you live in what some people call gods country, with absolutely nothing around for miles on end. I mean it does have it's advantages you know, at least you dont get stuck in traffic for an hour each day, coming home from work. I mean when you live out there in the middle of nowhere by your own admittance, you cant really expect to see massive gridlock during rush hour, of you get that even. I mean I cant speak from experience personally but Central Alberta probably is not that heavily populated if I am not mistaken. My father would know, because for a time he was there working on a project for an extended period of time. So with that said, and done I suppose I do know where it is not only without looking on a map, but also not needing any sort of help to find it. I already have a pretty good general idea of it's location so it would not be that hard to find.

The Dragons Who Rise to the Heavens

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi
Im from Marksville, Louisiana
United States of America
Lord Vader

Lord's Minions

4417 Potch
721 Soldiers
20000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

United States of America.
I was born in El Paso Texas.
Lived in California from age 1 to age 6.
Moved to Missouri at age 6 and still live here.
I pretty much say that I am from Missouri. I have lived most of my life here and call it my home town.

General of the Godwin Army
United States Navy ATF-HT
Rune Walsh

Order of the Gelid Wind

105159 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil(born and raised), beautiful girls, not too fond of harsh summers though

waiting patiently for the day I will move to my dear, dear England
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^^; Timmins, Ontario, Canada...

It's somewhere in the north of Ontario, eh? The winters are harsh. The mines are running out of gold. Hockey just doesn't appeal to the kids anymore.

;~;

k, I had to do that. xD But it's pretty much true.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Shadow

The Arabian Nomades

649 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was born in South Korea raised in vergina and my nationality is Omani and now living in Muscat, Oman :D
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shadow wrote:
I was born in South Korea raised in vergina and my nationality is Omani and now living in Muscat, Oman :D

That's kind of like my brother. He was born in Singapore, raised in three other countries, and has a Pakistani passport.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Me I am from the Sultanate of Oman. I lived in Korea for four years and in America for nine years and lived in Oman for two years. My nationality is Omani.
Sky Blue

8205 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm I'm from Singapore.

Haven't really check at all the other posts in all the other pages, but I just have the feeling like there're only a handful of Asians among us huh.. Personally, I thought we would have more Japanese friends around here... haha..
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil(born and raised), beautiful girls, not too fond of harsh summers though

waiting patiently for the day I will move to my dear, dear England

Dude I'm from Rio too!!! Where you live in there? I live in Praça Seca.

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Born in the Western USA, but I've lived briefly all over the place. Most notably Uji and Yokohama...

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 15 of 25

Jump to: