Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Another stratigist for Godwin?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurt Angle

Lunar Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Another stratigist for Godwin? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, I still haven't beaten the game and I've had it for a month now, I've just been busy. Ok, here's my question/theory. I don't know if it's really a spoiler, but to be safe, I marked for a spoiler just incase.

Ok, when Godwin does their offencive attack and gets Armes involved along with making Childerich a Queen's Knight, it seems a little odd to me that this stratigy seems to work out pretty well. Now, the reason why I say this is because two years prior to this, Lucrecia was their stratigist, but now this plan comes along and it makes me think that Gizel or Marscal knows some tactical moves. Either that, or their's a voice in the shadows telling them some moves they could take. Like Leon for Highland in Suikoden 2, only secretly. Maybe its just me, and I appologize if it is, I just thought it might be a possiblity.

Ok, this is my theory that I wanted to ask you guys. Thanks again.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Given Gizel's preoccupation with plotting and his ability to see through (but not counter) Lucretia's plans, I think that he's probably the driving force behind Godwin strategy. He's obviously competent, and the fact that he has generally competent individuals (the navel and army captains) working under him helps counterbalance the complete nutcases he also has on his side.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And Mascarl Godwin participated in the war that took place years before the events in the game. It would seem probable that he could've learned a bit of tactics and strategy during that period.

And the Queen's Knights he had under him should be very competent. Take Zahak, for example. He may not be the best guy out there, but I think he fought in that was as well and was one of the only Queen's Knights that survived.
Baggins

Brotherhood of the White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Marscal and Gizel are both good tacticians, Gizel especially. Just because Lucretia is phenomenal doesn't mean that the people she works for are completely without merit. I mean, look at Raja. She's a good tactician, it's just that Lucretia's better. And it's still possible for someone to outwit Lucretia. True, she's good at deduction, but she's not entirely omniscient.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: