Suikoden United and Informational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Skills

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Skills Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What is Bard used for?
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you put said Bard in your entourage, you'll notice the music changes. Its good to try these things before you ask about them.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So do Corenlio and Moroon and that one woman whose name escapes me have the Bard ability? I'm too lazy to check... ;D

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, Cornelio and Moroon do not have it. Rania is the only one I recall that has the bard ability.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

However, Cornelio and Moroon do change the music in your party...despite not having the bard ability. 0.o

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ganon Dun wrote:
Its good to try these things before you ask about them.

I had put her in my party and didn't notice the different music. You could have just answered his question >_>
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ninjar wrote:
Ganon Dun wrote:
Its good to try these things before you ask about them.

I had put her in my party and didn't notice the different music. You could have just answered his question >_>

I did answer the question. The additional comment was meant as a suggestion, not some smart remark; which appears to be what you're taking it as.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suppose I misunderstood you. Sorry about that.
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's also the possibility that one doesn't know that characters actually change the music. Early in the game when I got Cornelio, I attributed the battle music change to the story (such as in Suikoden II when the battle music changes when you go back to Toran)
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Marshmallow wrote:
There's also the possibility that one doesn't know that characters actually change the music. Early in the game when I got Cornelio, I attributed the battle music change to the story (such as in Suikoden II when the battle music changes when you go back to Toran)

Surely you would have to assume though that Bard in some way equals some kind of musical effect. I forgot to mention that putting a Bard in your entourage only actually changes the normal battle music, not all music or boss music. Obviously in the case of Cornelio and Moroon its different though, as there is no indication that they change the music (ie. they have no bard skill).

Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of course. I was referring more to early game where the only music-changer available was Cornelio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: