Suikoden Unique and Irenic Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Adventure Quest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Adventure Quest Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Adventure Quest is at www.battleon.com and you can make free acounts to join the game which is an online RPG, it is amazing, and to unlock the full game you can pay a small once in a lifetime fee and unlock the whole game with lots of extras! The website is www.battleon.com Battle on!

Yvl

Sanctus

Potch
Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

NO! DON'T DO IT! ITS' A TRAP!

They make it seem like there is infinity things for you to do when you pay, but it gives you NOTHING! Just a castle and a dragon! It isnt worth the $15. Go ahead and waste your time on the normal version, but trust me... it isnt worth it.

The Arrows Of New Armes

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it is far worth it Yvl, .

Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

Potch
Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I must agree with runemaster on this one as I myself have enjoyed the game much more since paying the small amount for the extras.

Rangers Of Mielikki

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed, it is a meagre fee if you have access to a credit card account. :wink:

I tested this out several months ago, and it is quite fun. You are not forced in any way to pay the US$15, but I did it anyway to get the most out of the system from the start.

Now I only wish it was possible to implement in forums!
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaha, it nice to see i have some fellow guardians here! 8-)

Frithiof

Gotterdammerung

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I rather think its worth the fee, although the problem is that I don't have access to a credit card account, or anything like it (Paypal, etc.)

Good thing my cousin gave me his account. Take from a once-free-user-turned-guardian - ITS WORTH IT. ^_^

"Death is not so apparent if you cannot see it..."

- Frithiof

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=j44f6337
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have an X-Guardian account on this, actually... Though, I NEVER play. My friends play on my account more then I do. It's been months since I had the desire to play it.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

Potch
Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know this. I've been playing this ever since two years ago, and I'm still at level 34. ;_;

Currently a Lycan who wields a frostbow. Or whatever you call that thing.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Anais

Undaunted Men in Blue

Potch
Soldiers
658194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to play this all the time, but I can't log in anymore because the server's always full. Just as well, because I could only play for a few minutes before I got bored and wandered off. XD; It's too repetitive for me.
Suikoman444

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry for the bump up, but I feel the need to say something here.

I'm an archknight on this game's forum (which is basically a moderator with non-global powers) I also run the fansite www.ultimateaq.com which has information for pretty much anything you'd need. (little bit buggy at the moment as we fix up our banner.)

Anyway, it's a fun little game which has much to do for the casual player. Though yeah, you may need to become a guardian to get the most out of it, which in fairness isn't a fortune either just 20 USD.

My favorite part about the game and their community are the dedicated staff members who are constantly working on it to provide their weekly (or biweekly) updates. From knowing a lot of them personally I can say they are all really great people.

So, I recommend this game as something fun to do when you are bored and have free time on your hands. If you ever get bored of it, you can come back weeks later and see all the new content you can enjoy and if anyone has any questions about this game you can talk to me about it.

Rambling over :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: